1. Soloing as prot pala - is it possible?

Hey,

Is it possible to solo dungeons such as FOS or POS as Prot pala?
    I mean solo without any other party members (DPS, heal).

is it something possible?

2. if you are really high geared, you might solo some lower dificulty dungeons like gundrak or nexus, but it will take some time. However, high tier dungeons (such as FOS or POS) are much harder to solo. i doubt you can solo those, but you might be able to 2 man it

3. so why do people in-game say they can solo it even as a bis ret pala? what do I miss?

4. With (hybrid prot+ret spec(something like this)) you can solo norm FOS/POS without any problems if you have good gear(you can even solo some raids).For HC im not sure,but it should be possible

5. its posible , required specific talents , gems , items and skills use . and take some time ....

6. You can solo the boss for sure. Judgement of Light and Seal of light. You will never get pass the adds. Get a healer, clear about 3 groups of adds then go out to reset. Other than farming battered hilt there is really no benefit in soloing FOS or POS unless you really need that ego boost.

7. You can solo the boss for sure. Judgement of Light and Seal of light. You will never get pass the adds. Get a healer, clear about 3 groups of adds then go out to reset. Other than farming battered hilt there is really no benefit in soloing FOS or POS unless you really need that ego boost.
    You can solo the adds without any issue if you know how to. Specific talents , focusing the right adds , swaping seals for burst and heal etc i did it a million times while boosting my alts. Sure it takes a bit time but not a big issue really.

To OP Pala & Dk can solo almost anything ingame with the right gear / talents / gems & enchants / glyps and ofc spec...Even FoS hc is doable to solo tbh its not even hard but its just time consuming and simply not worth it...

You can go either Preg spec or prot spec , I prefer prot since its alot more dmg over preg ( Alot more AoE Dmg ) and healing is fine.

Going prot pala with talents for dps + Dps gear trinkets - gems - 2/5 tier for bonus dmg on hammer and BiS off pieces its really easy.

I soloed it at about 5,9 gs with my ppala double Dc trinkets , 2/5 tier , all off pieces wrathfull. Keep ss up all the time obviously start adds with Wings + SoV and later swap to Seal of Light if needed , sometimes i needed to swap and sometimes i didnt even need Sacred absorbs alot with all the strenght + jugement of light helps you + you silence adds and Holy wrath and you got HoJ on a lower cd then ret , hoj is on 30 sec cd.
    Basicaly will be a bit challenge for you if you are new to it but yea when you get a hang on it its really no issue rather than just time consuming , anyways gl !
    Edited: February 9, 2022

8. I want to ask you a question. Did someone in Warmane, managed to solo all of Zul'Aman bosses, as a Retribution Paladin? Because it was possible on official servers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMoTcwOO8EQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V2J-gzk13k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-80MDvigA