Hello,

I am looking for community to do the raids with. Would prefer evenings (EU time). My GS at the moment is around 5.2k, but there are few items I can improve on from EoT and AH, that would get me a bit higher before raids are a must for better gear and something to do in general.

I have been on/off playing wow from original vanilla times back on retail. Most of my time was spent in TBC and Wotlk on server called ''Alphawow'', where I was in on of the top raiding guilds ''Burning Absolution'', we cleared most of TBC and Wotlk content (all naxx, ulduar, togc, icc) with some cool people and that is what I am looking forward to do again, the server sadly died and guild did not really transfer anywhere and died with it long time ago.

I can also tank as offspec (altho I know protection warriors are not as good here), but the option is there, I have around 5k prot gear.

I have alt prot/retri pala with around 5.2k GS (my main back in the days was prot pala), atm leveling MM hunter. The class/spec I would play depends on the need for guild, but in the end I would love to play with only 1 char to max it in all possible ways. ATM fury warrior playstyle is my favorite.

Casual info about me - I am 32, living in Latvia, working as engineer, technical director and lecturer. I like to do some cycling and go to gym, listen to music. Wow for me is nice way to relax and restart from rest of the real life. I know English, Russian and Latvian. I am respectful and willing to learn/teach.

Please send me message here or ingame if your horde raiding guild is interested in me joining.

Fundead.