1. Current State of RBG

Hello yall!!
    I am here to discuss about current state of RBG. I have question about this dynamic BG bracket system. Why freshly made Blackrock players are no longer get queued with High Bracket Players ? Those fresh made full relentless Blackrock alliance players literally devastating horde. When RBG starts almost 60-70% players are from Blackrock in alliance and in horde are almost full of Icecrown and Lordaeron. And those horde players from Icc and Lrd mostly have FoS/PoS Hc weapon with 400-500 resillience. You see that other guy's thread where he said "he is best player" you can see from it how unbalanced it is to put those player in this bracket.

I just dont understand why freshmade Blackrocks dont get queue with High Bracket. They have free gears, free proffs and free enchant and gem and all buff.
    They get enough resil and gear to start play with higher tier.

And about lower tier BG one works like a charm and i loved it, no idea about high bracket one..

Thanks for your time reading this and thanks for warmane doing their best to balance faction.

2. Freshly made Blackrock players DO get paired with high bracket players. You said it yourself - it's dynamic. The fact that there's people with no resil jumping into BGs is just the result of average iLvl. System isn't calculating resilience. The more geared people in queue there are, the more of them they will put together. Icecrown is full of BiS players so naturally you won't see 50% of the group made up of Blackrock characters. Blackrock toons will be stuck somewhere in the mid-to-high imaginary boundary because that's where they belong when you compare them on the grand scheme of things.
    Edited: October 19, 2021

3. Yes, the free starter gear on Blackrock is problematic. The full rele main set is not that bad, but the weapons t2 rele weapons are too strong and things like free Deatth's Choice HC are just way overpowered.

A fresh Blackrock character will be right at the border of lower and higher bracket. If they get put in the lower bracket, they dominate. If they get put in the higher bracket, they will likely get dominated by players close to BiS.

The logical solution to this would be to just make the starter gear on Blackrock weaker. Tune the weapons down to item level 239 and trinkets down to 226. And no more free heroic t9.
    This would bring them more in line with casual PvP players from the other realms.

Or just remove Blackrock from the Battlegroup.