1. Season 7 item requirements are absurd

Hello,

Why is it that the rating requirements for the offpart gear pieces (belt, bracer, feet) and jewelry (trinkets, ring, neck, backs) with the highest value (ilvl 258) have been increased to 2.2k and 2k in 3s or Soloq respectively? Soloq max rating was 1750 last season. I don't think a single team reached the 2.2k mark in 3s. 4 teams reached 2k by the end of the season. Having 3s rating requirements for the best equipment in the game is a good thing but if you design it around rating requirements that are far out of reach for the vast majority of the player base it will turn into the opposite effect and have people not even attempt to q to get it.

Last season 2.2k rating requirement was only enabled for the 239 trinkets and absolute bis 239 pve weapons. 1850 rating in 3s was the requirement for bis pve belts, bracers, feet, rings, necks, backs and all the offset (helm, shoulders, chest, legs, hands) pieces. This was around the sweet spot to motivate people to q generally and especially during the 3s hour on Sunday. On top of that it made the gear available for a fair share of the population while players on Frostmourne were able to get the bis pve items within the first week of the new season.

Please tune it back down to 1850 or possibly 2k flat for all everything except 258 pve Weps. The 3s hour implementation is brilliant but it dries out 3s ques outside of it even further as everyone who wants to schedule 3s just does this once a week during this event. Implementing another 3s hour midweek, possibly on Thursday as Wednesday is raid day, would further boost the 3s bracket activity (a declared goal of yours) and make the server even more attractive.
    Edited: October 19, 2021

2. Absolute fan of everything suggested

1800-1850 3's is likely the sweet spot for 'advanced' gear on Blackrock

Second 3v3 hour would also be amazing, and really breathe some life into an otherwise dead but very fun bracket!

3. you said it yourself 1700 max rating solo q , which is pathethic it means no one even bothers with it and it all started with the ****ty honor cost of all items in blackrock , even gems and enchants etc so everyone quit at that point i think its too late already to fix what was broken , the only solution i see is to make gearing ( both prices and rating requirements similar to s8 ) and even that wont fix it in opinion people abandonned s6 long time ago

4. Yeah same feelings. As 3v3 beginner, I will not even try play 3v3. Because my potential peak is 1800 lets say and 2200 is truly impossible for 98% players.

5. Prices have been adjusted. Thx :) Basically back to how they were the season before. 3 exceptions. Bis 258 trinkets are 2k in 3s/soloq and not 1850, all weps are 2.2k in 3s (last season tier 2 weps were 2350 in 2s), shoulders are 2k in 3s while they were able to be obtained via 2s last season.