1. A question on character trading and heirlooms.

Hello,

I have 2 accounts that I use, 1 for Horde, and this newly created one will be for Alliance. I would like to know is it at all possible to transfer heirlooms across accounts using the character trade via coins tool on the site, or any other way? It would be great being able to save some time leveling on this new faction.

Thanks!

2. It's possible only if you sell the Horde character with heirlooms to the account where you have the Alliance character because heirlooms are account-bound.

3. That is exactly what I'm trying to do. Load up a single character on account 1 with all the heirloooms and sell said character to account 2. Kinda hoping a GM can confirm that it'll work, not trying to lose all my heirlooms somehow haha.

4. That is exactly what I'm trying to do. Load up a single character on account 1 with all the heirloooms and sell said character to account 2. Kinda hoping a GM can confirm that it'll work, not trying to lose all my heirlooms somehow haha.
    It works, it just costs coins, and somebody else might buy the character before you get the chance.