1. Wintergrasp tenacity,return to standards

Dear Warmane staff,

please return standard settings of tenacity. Is absolute ruin of PvP logic to gain stacks on loosing battle. WG population varies with timezone, it fluctuates. This is very Blizz-like, to make everyone feel same no matter how they play. It would be appliable in Blizzlike enviroment, where for example all ppl are from EU (= same timezone) and you wanna ruin competitiveness to lurk more lame clients. Not only is unfair, but is impossible to apply due to population fluctuation in timezones, so it creates ridiculous situations where attacker has more people and more tenacity. But that is why we play on Lordaeron old WoTLK patch, to dodge all these Blizzard equalling mechanics. Please make the game competitive again. Cancel tenacity boost on failed fort assault. Please do not be like Blizzard, stay Warmane.

Thank you,

Tomassacre
    Edited: October 23, 2021

2. I don't think you understand how Tenacity works.

3. I don't think you understand how Tenacity works.
    I was gonna joke @ and say, "please enlighten me", but it is actually not funny. Do YOU know how tenacity on Warmane works? Is not only number of ppl, is also number of failed attempts to assault fort. Please read and think before you write.

All I am saying is - ppl choose Lordaeron because they want the game to be competitive. Please let is be so.

T

4. You would probably hate this even more then,

https://www.wowhead.com/news/patch-3...changes-145516

I am unsure if that stayed until the end of 3.3.5, but i would love to see it introduced on warmane.

Edit:
    Let's make it best of both worlds,
    keep the current system, but with the same scaling as blizzard,

so if you lose 5 WG, you have 4 tenacity on win,
    and then next defense you have 3 as the defending faction, i would love that :)
    Edited: October 25, 2021

5. Thank you for the link sir. I like the idea of more scaling, would be bettr balanced, tho a) I assume is too much work to implement b) I trully believe the best mechanic is fair mechanic = tena only balances number of ppl. We play on Lorda because we want competitive game eh? :)

T