1. toxic behavior on Icecrown realm

I would que with my 4k gearscore Death knight for HC Pit of Saron pretty often recently since i need the plate equipment pieces. What i experience pretty often i killing Ick just to get kicked right before we start forgemaster. No one ever says anything in chat. My DPS is also solid for my gearscore. In past 7 days i got kicked out of the dungeon 4 times.
    I expect people to give me advice on queing with a premade group, tried that, pretty hard to do so.
    Dont know what to do.

2. Bad luck I guess.

You could spam RDF HC in general for EoT and use the EoT's to buy gear. Relying less on RNG and ****ty players. Maybe higher GS deters players from randomly kicking you.

3. The kick function is highly unfortunate, and only prone for ppl to take advantage of it.

4. Are you ally or horde? I can run with you, if were on at same time

5. I'm having a hard time believing you are getting kicked without anyone including you saying anything.
    But you might be also very unlucky and just get an "elitists" (another word for jerks) premade group that just runs this dungeon.
    Edited: October 26, 2021

6. It's possible. I've been in several dungeon groups where in the middle of run or before last boss someone would vote kick someone (usually lowest geared one) and they would write in that "reason" window: gtg phone, someone knocking on door, pizza came and stuff like that. Haven't seen stuff like that happen for some time tough.

7. Another possibility is that he put up whatever gear he could buy just for sake of high "gearscore". Having DK with cloth shoulders, caster mail belt + legs, PoShc tank trinket and so on is a bit depressing. Neither do we realy know about his rolls.
    It's similar to situations where someone is forming ToC "scroll run" just to justify bringing non geared alt/friend for easy gear and badges.

8. Are you needing on gear your class doesn't need? Both from the boss and trash drops? Only every click need if it is an item for you and is an upgrade from what you have. Not saying you did this but it is another option to consider. I've kicked plenty of randoms who do this (although usually we tell them to stop needing before we do it), but sometimes they just get kicked without warning too. Nobody likes a ninja.

9. There can be plenty of reasons:
    • you're pressing "need" on everything from the trash
    • your GS comes from BoE epics you don't get benefits from (plate caster belt, tank ring, cloth wrist, cloth shoulder e.t.c)
    • you're pulling before the tank intensionally
    • you're constantly pulling unnecessary packs of mobs
    • you're slacking/afking during trash clearing
    • you're speaking rudely or spamming something on your native language in the chat

And yes, players that kick you can be just toxic. Realms with higher rates and easier gearing tend to be way more toxic.