1. Hi, I cant seem to get it right. I coppied the 32 bit files and this is the log, can someone help ?

info: Game: Wow.exe
    info: DXVK: v2.0-async
    info: Built-in extension providers:
    info: Win32 WSI
    info: OpenVR
    info: OpenXR
    info: OpenVR: could not open registry key, status 2
    info: OpenVR: Failed to locate module
    info: Enabled instance extensions:
    info: VK_KHR_get_surface_capabilities2
    info: VK_KHR_surface
    info: VK_KHR_win32_surface

2. What card and what version of the drivers are you using? If it's an old card that doesn't receive driver updates anymore you have to use this older version of dxvk

3. its RTX2060 531.18, and its mobile, its on Lenovo Legion 5

edit: so I tried the older one, still doesnt work
    Edited: March 11, 2023

4. Try this other version: https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases/tag/v2.1

If it doesn't work either, rename your WTF folder and try again

5. well, ive tried what you suggested but still no joy....no idea

6. What exactly happens when you double-click wow.exe? Is that the complete log after it's quit/crashed? Do you have frozen wow.exe processes? (Check task manager)

7. nothing happens, no pop up nothing, just the log file is created and thats all thats in there

Do I need to download something else like some kind of Vulkan software or something ? Im really struggling right now lol
    Edited: March 12, 2023

8. Hi tried this.

Really good.

Worked on 1st try.
    3080Ti + 12900KS, I used LAA as well, works better for me as I use HD textures etc so you need more RAM. Also, max shadow quality gives me more fps for whatever reason.
    So my game is 2k resolution + 8x MSAA, 165Hz monitor locked to 165 frames, all maxed out in graphics with lowest weather intensity.

Happy days ;)

9. Hello, the game improved a lot with this method, thank you very much, my only problem is when I configure the windowed mode (maximized or windowed) the graphics are distorted when applied. Does anyone know the reason for that?

10. Has anyone tried this on the classic client (not hd)?

11. This is not exclusive to the hd client. You can apply this to your game, but your mileage will vary because different hardware combinations.

12. Hi guys, I've done new bigs updates in the dxvk binaries and configuration files for get best perfomance, for Download/Updates/Questions/Support using the Telegram Group @wow_vulkan_support, I am happy of support you in English/Spanish

13. May 3, 2023  
    Is anybody using this with OBS? With vsync on I get some pretty bad stuttering in the game while recording or streaming, especially if I use NVENC. Does this occur to anybody else?

14. May 27, 2023  

Funciona Mesmo ? por favor me ajude

I think i managed to install the DirectX9 to DirectX12 API proxy but i'll need to test it in the afternoon when the server is full. It's really not complicated at all:
    0. Assuming you have DirectX12 capable hardware.
    1. Download the latest release zip: https://github.com/megai2/d912pxy/releases
    2. Extract the contents to game client folder.
    3. Run Install.exe (press Enter all the way).
    4. Make sure the game client is using gxApi D3D9.
    5. Run the game.
    Meu SETAP : PLACA MAE : X99
    PROCESSADOR : XEON 2670 V3
    PLACA DE VIDEO: RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
    MEMORIA: 16GB
    SSD M2 NVME : 512GB
    SSD SATA: 512GB
    Isso Realmente Funciona mesmo por que quando eu coloco para Instalar , mostra o Prompt de comando do jogo e eu nao sei executar a operação .

15. June 2, 2023  
    That's because arch linux and linux in general by default converts all directX games to vulkan

First ... 23456 Last