1. What should I do after lvl 80

Hi. This is my first time playing this game, and my very first toon, mage, is about to hit lvl 80. Now I am just getting a lil bit lost - what should I do after I hit lvl 80?

Before lvl 80 I have just been doing tons of quests and dungs. I have never been to any raid or bg, nor do I dare to go to any because I don't know how to play in a raid or a bg...Anyone got any suggestion for me?

FYI - I don't spend a lot time on this game, just play during my spare time everyday..

Thanks for any suggestion in advance!

2. Depends on what you enjoy.
    If you wanna raid, start reading raid guides and watching videos, start grinding ToC5, FoS, PoS, HoR both normal and heroic versions for best gear you can get before raids. Search the AH aswell for good pieces. After you're well geared, join a progressive raid that doesn't need achievements or gearscore and learn with them.
    If you wanna PvP, start reading PvP guides and just join lots of BGs and just PvP whenever you can. You'll figure out which abilities are best used and when on your own.
    If all of that is too much work, you can always go achievement hunting. It's pretty casual and chill.

3. Depends on what you enjoy.
    If you wanna raid, start reading raid guides and watching videos, start grinding ToC5, FoS, PoS, HoR both normal and heroic versions for best gear you can get before raids. Search the AH aswell for good pieces. After you're well geared, join a progressive raid that doesn't need achievements or gearscore and learn with them.
    If you wanna PvP, start reading PvP guides and just join lots of BGs and just PvP whenever you can. You'll figure out which abilities are best used and when on your own.
    If all of that is too much work, you can always go achievement hunting. It's pretty casual and chill.
    Thank you so much for the suggestion!
    It's just I have noticed that it usually takes such a long time queuing for a dung and I find it really a waste of time...Is it because I am not lvl 80 yet, or even if I hit lvl 80 it would still take long before I can join a dung or raid?

4. Thank you so much for the suggestion!
    It's just I have noticed that it usually takes such a long time queuing for a dung and I find it really a waste of time...Is it because I am not lvl 80 yet, or even if I hit lvl 80 it would still take long before I can join a dung or raid?
    It's because you are not lvl 80 yet. Queues are slower when lvling to 80 because there's less people queueing dungeons, most are just questing.
    Edited: October 25, 2021

5. To clarify, when you get enough gear to do RDF HC the queues are faster. There is little point in doing RDF normal at 80, queues are still long and the gear is garbage

6. Get started on your argent tournament dailies. Theres a month long achievement for a title called Crusader, and you can collect a few entry-level purples on the way if you dont happen to get all the stuff from FoS/PoS/HoR (the ICC 5man dungeons). Most pug raids expect DPS to be more geared than what drops, so you're better off looking for a guild to start raiding.

Level 80 normals can be skipped if you work on the Loremaster of Northerend achieve, as some of the Icecrown quest rewards provide sufficient iLvl to queue for heroics, but you basically have to full clear the zones and take all the blue pieces you can.

While you start doing heroics, make sure you have faction tabards on as they also give some upgrades for revered/exalted, and work on Sons of the Hodir for your shoulder enchant.

As far as heroic 5man queues go, those queue times are still going to suck because you cant change your party composition or the queue will bug, and those wait times can oftentimes be close to an hour, since 99.99% of players are DPS mains, even ones who could make everyone's life better by queueing tank/healer, but such is the way of the dopamine train. Everyone's a meter whore.