1. any advice on storm peaks loremaster?

so, i've been working on loremaster, all done, except for storm peaks. stuck at 84/100. All available quests (to me) have been completed.

from what i understand, i can still unlock quests in camp tunka'lo, but to do that, i have to finish all quests in grom'arsh crash--site.
    ok so to unlock quests in grom'arsh crash-site (except for 1 quest that was already available), i need to complete "when all else fails" in k3 i believe.. all good. the quests that lead up to "when all else fails" are reclaimed rations, expression of gratitude, ample inspiration, moving in and ore repossession (correct me if i'm wrong).

the thing is, those quests are not unlocked until you do "luxurious getaway", and this quest is no longer available to me, it doesn't show on the questgiver and other people cant share it to me... i thought it was just an optional quest when i started storm peaks, and diddn't pick it up.. but now it does seem that you 100% need that quest to get loremaster.

i'm not 100% sure if i'm correct here, but what can i do to get loremaster? am i getting something wrong?

2. Just start doing quest in K3 and don't stop till you get the achievement, that's what I did :D

3. that was my plan yes XD did every quest available in k3, and onwards to finish of sons of hodir. but the quests to progress towards grom'arsh seem to be missing, because they are locked behind when all else fails, wich is locked by some more quests wich are locked by luxurious getaway, wich i cant pick up anymore.. so right now i cant progress at all. been flying all over storm peaks multiple times speaking to every questgiver but they dont have quests. the little area in the northwest corner did have the quests even tho it diddn't show up on minimap

4. that was my plan yes XD did every quest available in k3, and onwards to finish of sons of hodir. but the quests to progress towards grom'arsh seem to be missing, because they are locked behind when all else fails, wich is locked by some more quests wich are locked by luxurious getaway, wich i cant pick up anymore.. so right now i cant progress at all. been flying all over storm peaks multiple times speaking to every questgiver but they dont have quests. the little area in the northwest corner did have the quests even tho it diddn't show up on minimap
    Luxury getaway is located it dalaran sewers, go recheck that place (hopefully i'm not mistaken) , you might have missed it. Also there is a quest item that starts a quest dropping from the giants, you shouldn't be able to progress with sons without that.
    I did it like 3-4 months ago and there were some updates since then, but from my own experience those updates only added few more quests to do again.
    If you are using questhelper there is also a command to show you uncompleted quests, use it and go to the places it show in Storm peaks.

5. yes i know that place in the sewers, it's impossible to pick up for me, if i have a friend who tries to share it, it sais i'm not ilegible for some reason. i've completed all the quests from item drops already, realy been looking hard all over storm peaks.. i mean i'm 84/100 already. the only places i'm missing alot of quests are grom'arsh crash-site and the tunka'lo camp.. which are only possible to unlock after all quests from ricket. the real issue is the fact i cant take luxurious getaway, but saw other posts about 'when all else fails' not being available anyway.. but bugreports about this just seem to all get dismissed instantly so i dont know what to do. there's been a hotfix that should've fixed it already but it diddn't do anything

6. Did you tried using questhelpers uncompleted quests thingy. It did helped me a lot during my wrath lore master quests.

7. yes i did :) thats why i know i have nothing available to me right now, been flying all over the place talking to the npc's but nothing available. the few quests i need to do to unlock more quests are not available to me because i cant do luxurious getaway.. i've been able to complete all other zones realy easy, normally if you start somewhere and complete all quests in a town you automaticly get send to the next place.. just in k3 the line that takes you to grom'arsh seems to be broken. there's a few bugreports on this aswell but for 99% of the people it wont be an issue because sons of hodir quests do work, and not many people will go for loremaster

8. Try opening a ticket in-game and request for the Luxury Travel to be added.
    I hope you haven't faction changed because this things kinda bug out your quests and stuff. Other then that i have no idea what to suggest to you.

For reference, my character is named Ogiboogy and I used all the above suggested things to complete my loremaster.

9. I'm in the exact same situation. Finished every prerequisite quest there is in k3 and can't get When all else fails and proceed to Grom'arsh. On the other hand, I'm pretty confident I have already done Luxurious Getaway. Any progress there mate? I've opened up a ticket. Gl.