1. Emblem of Triumph Vendor

Make the emblem of triumph vendor sell gems and frozen orb for EOT. Every time i have to change currencies between 4 different NPCs I feel a part of my soul dying and all my strength abandoning my body.

It would be a huge quality of life improvement if everybody can buy gems directly. Keep gems on the heroism vendor too, so it doesn't affect progressive realms or people who get EOH the old fashioned way.

2. there is 1 goblin at "Dalaran sewer" which converts all emblem easier.
    Spoiler: Show

Talk to her and use this signle macro to convert emblem faster:
    /run BuyMerchantItem(3 , {1})
    /run BuyMerchantItem(2 , {1})
    /run BuyMerchantItem(1 , {1})
    Edited: October 28, 2021

3. I would love this. Its small quality update. Its 1-1 anyways.

4. there is 1 goblin at "Dalaran sewer" which converts all emblem easier.
    People would have to go to the sewers and then go back to the towers to buy gems, how is this an improvement? It takes longer kekw. At least the 3 NPCs are close to the gem/orb vendor.

5. People would have to go to the sewers and then go back to the towers to buy gems, how is this an improvement? It takes longer kekw. At least the 3 NPCs are close to the gem/orb vendor.
    I swear the IQ curve of this server just keeps going down and down.
    Sure buddy, its 100% faster to exchange emblems 1 by 1 from 3 different vendors than going to the sewers and using a macro to convert 100+ emblems in 10secs. Keep telling yourself that and keep trying to find problems where there isn't one. Ill tell you what, I have 100~ EoT on my Paladin on Icecrown, if your so confident it isn't faster then lets have a bet, cause I bet I can go exchange 100 EoT and buy 10 Ametrine before you can exchange 10 EoT for 10 EoH.

6. You can also shift click when buying emblems and enter a number up to like 255 I think, most I've converted was about 200. It takes about 3 seconds to Shift + Right Click -> enter a number -> hit enter -> confirm.

7. I swear the IQ curve of this server just keeps going down and down.
    You can shift + click to buy any quantity, it's not 1 by 1.

Anyways, no matter what roundabout method everybody uses this just proves it's cumbersome to buy gems the way it is now. Just make EOT vendor sell gems/orbs and life becomes easier for everyone ;)

8. You can shift + click to buy any quantity, it's not 1 by 1.

Anyways, no matter what roundabout method everybody uses this just proves it's cumbersome to buy gems the way it is now. Just make EOT vendor sell gems/orbs and life becomes easier for everyone ;)
    1 by 1 as in you have to go to 3 different vendors inventories...like i literally said. It is not cumbersome; you just obviously don't know how to use macros. I guess your next suggestion is that we should just put all Tier Gear on the EoF vendor cause you have to walk across the street in Dalaran to buy it. The worst part is you think your being clever and actually suggesting something that is helpful when in reality your suggestion is completely pointless and rather dumb.

9. Is this a slippery slope to row of NPC's selling items per type? Forget talking and buying from different NPC's at different locations, because you're too lazy or inconvenienced slightly.

Here's Greg, T7 vendor.
    Here's Bob, T8 vendor.
    Here's Amy, T9 vendor.
    Here's Guy, T10 vendor.
    Here's Max Proffer, profession trainer.
    Etc.

10. there is 1 goblin at "Dalaran sewer" which converts all emblem easier.

Talk to her and use this signle macro to convert emblem faster:
    /run BuyMerchantItem(3 , {1})
    /run BuyMerchantItem(2 , {1})
    /run BuyMerchantItem(1 , {1})
    Mate, I honestly did not know about that vendor. kek You golden!

11. While we are at it, please move all the reputation vendors that sell the shoulders and head enchants to dala please. No one wants to fly out to the middle of nowhere every time they need a shoulder enchant...

12. While we are at it, please move all the reputation vendors that sell the shoulders and head enchants to dala please. No one wants to fly out to the middle of nowhere every time they need a shoulder enchant...
    Next step what, move all raid entries to Krassus's Landing? Make one big leveling zone with instant spawn of neutral monsters with 0 drop and vendors of gear for each level bracket?

13. Dunno about raid entrances, but Jeeves selling Honeymint Tea would be lit af =)