1. Unable to fish on Frostwolf with new character.

I am having an issue with fishing on the mage I recently made. All of my other characters on this account seem to be able to fish without issue. My mage was created about a week ago. When I got to Silvermoon I leaned fishing. bought a fishing pole, put the fishing pole in my bag, and then went to fish out in front of Silvermoon entrance. This is the same spot that all of my Blood Elves have learned to fish. However, with this mage I went to the edge of the water tne hit the fish button. When I did this the fishing pole went into my main hand and my weapon went into my bag. But, no line was cast. I tried it several times and it did nothing. I tried the same thing when I reached Orggimar. I went to the back where the fishing trainer is and tried the same thing. Once again all that happened was the fishing pole and main weapon swapped again. Has anyone else on this server had issues with fishing. Is there something I am missing?

2. Unless you're trying to fish by clicking on the fishing pole item instead of using the actual fishing spell idk

3. I was trying to click on the fishing spell. But, the line does not cast......

4. try without having the pole in bags...

5. It's working now. It was my mistake not a bug.