1. Chat Moderators - Solving the chat mayhem

The chat has been a significant problem in our community and it's out of your hands.

Current problems:

Global Chat
    1. People are spamming the chat with Guild hiring
    a} multiple members of the same guild spam the same text. With this ideology I can ask my guildmates to create a macro and every single one of them will push the button with the same text. --->CHAOS in the chat.
    2. People are spamming the chat with Trading Items/Toons.
    3. People are spamming the chat with LFG/ICC/RS/TOC etc.

The Trade Channel is not used that often for trading and not so many people use the channel for trading. There are some individuals, who use the trade channel for LFG, Guild hiring.

At this moment, I doubt that we have anyone checking the chat in real time and that's why there are some crazy fanatics who cannot behave properly and post HOAX, Fake Reports and other stuff like that.

Situation on Lordaeron is even worse than the situation on Icecrown.

Why there are not any members of the Warmane gaming site, whose job is to control the chat.

Do you really believe that I am going to spend my personal time on posting these fanatics on Forum?

What is your opinion when you are in the capital of Horde and there are some crazy fanatics from the opposite faction and saying:

"Go FUK Y o U r M O D R"
    "Y O U b A D Y o U L O S E"

And these individuals are still playing on this realm without punishment...how come?

Suggestion:

Adding some new rules:

1. Global chat is not longer available for Trading, Guild Hiring, but on the other hand is the main channel for general discussion, help advice, general questions and help. These LF Arena teammates - remain in this channel.

2. Raid Channel is a channel, where all players may post any text with LFG in common

3. Trade Channel will be the only channel that supports and provide people with a possibility to trade the toons, goods etc.

4. Guild Channel will be the only channel, where people can find a new guild.

2. Restricting global chat has been suggested and denied in the past. We don't see a need for allocating resources to punish people for using the wrong channel. As for the faction translations, if someone is using them to harass you then report them to a GM and let them take care of it but keep in mind your own forum name is more offensive than "Y O U b A D Y o U L O S E".