1. Fury Warrior viable in PVP?

I have not played in warmane for years, and I just come back because I get tired of retail, I want to ask if playing warrior fury in player vs player is viable?

2. It's fun, deals a ton of damage, but is not seen as viable for the sole reason that you're too squishy.
    You might be able to make it work, but the average warrior tends to go arms, because of its sustain in comparison.

3. Yes, it deals tons of damage if you go full PvE gear and 100% Arp.
    But you have to catch people off guard with it and stock up on free action potions and pocket healers.
    And even then you will have to outgear your opponents to not get killed in seconds.

If you want to play with a reasonable amount of resilience, you will deal way less damage than an Arms Warrior.

And you just lose so much utility by going Fury.
    Your MS effect is based on luck, no UA for more heal reduction or revenge spam, no improved hamstring, no second wind, need a weapon chain and no charge in combat.

In exchange you get heroic fury, which gives you a Gnome racial and makes up for the charge in combat.

It's just nothing more than a spec to farm low geared players in Battlegrounds.