1. Is anyone gonna talk about how 1600 rated 2v2 and 3v3 all got Rival, Duelist and Challenger? What is this?

2. I made Glad 2016 for rank 1 in 2s.
    Lets see if they delete my titel....

3. "All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. At that point we will start utilizing the new system of rewards. All titles, except Rank 1, will be temporary and will only last for one season".

Why you guys did the complete opposite ? Lol

4. Supreme and Warbringer titles deleted, but not Rival, Duelist, Challenger KEKW

5. Supreme delete. Challenger/duelist/rival - nope. What the point? OMEGALUL

6. Good change. DONT delete gladiator, rest u can delete.

7. 1600 rating and people got challenger WARMANE ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SPIT ON SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT LIKE THAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?!??! WHAT THE **** IS THIS

8. I wonder if u will keep acting like nothing wrong happened or actually at least appologize for it since u made a huge mistake

9. Calm down boys, titles are seasonal why do you even care if someone got them with 1.6 or 2.5k rate when they are getting deleted anyway :D

10. Calm down boys, titles are seasonal why do you even care if someone got them with 1.6 or 2.5k rate when they are getting deleted anyway :D
    Ehh thats the point, they forgot to delete old ones :>

11. 1600 rating and people got challenger WARMANE ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SPIT ON SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT LIKE THAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?!??! WHAT THE **** IS THIS
    That's bull**** i was 1650 and didn't receive any titltes stop spreading bs

12. That's bull**** i was 1650 and didn't receive any titltes stop spreading bs

It kinda isnt bull**** .., here you are just 1 example what i saw a random guy got achi & title on 11/28/2021

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics

Check the achi date and later check hes statistic , 1k8 in 2s which Deffinetly isnt top 10% players and less likely to be top 3% in 2s lols...
    And 1617 Soloque so im cofused ...

13. Guess his rating qualified him, don't see where the problem in that is. How exactly did you figure ~1727 is not in those 2 categories?

14. Also you do understand its 3% and 10% of a server my understanding it doesn't reward you based on the crossrealm groups. Icecrowners have lower pool of arena players and thus lower requirements.

First 12345 ... Last