1. Scripting/community/staff/overall experience with Warmane

Good day,

Here i want to write the things i encountered while playing on icecrown warmane for a few years.

Warmane icecrown is great, in fact, warmane is hands down the best wotlk private server on the market.
    I've seen the end game in this private server and had a long run with in-game friends PVE wise.
    From leveling, gearing up my toons in rdfs to solo tank solo heal lods to zero buffs lods i've seen it all.

Then came the inevitable, i quit my raiding guild for personal reasons and starting engaging more in PVP aspect of the game where i discovered 2 things.
    1 is the fun that you can have and amazing world pvp you can engage yourself in with friends and randoms
    2 is the very flawed reality of a private server unfortunately. (also happens in PVE enviroment)

These flaws are widely known by players, it has become the elephant in the room if you will. The open secret where everyone knows it's there and it has a taste like it's part of the reality now whereas it never should have been.

One of the biggest issue with playing on this private server is there is a cult of people (you'd be suprised how many there are) that use what the community calls "scripts".
    I don't know how exactly these programs work i never bothered to check it out for myself but i can tell you with all honesty that once you enter the pvp realm and join a guild, there is a chance that one day you will cross paths with one of these cheaters and they will come to you like they did to me with things like "50k gold if you win me in duel" as he /duels you with a class you're supposed to be countering. they even have the audacity to do this with low gs toons where gearscore DOES matter in wotlk. and even have the audacity to tell you that they will win you with that class only using "one hand" and the sad part of the story is they will most likely win against you.
    So why does it matter? why am i talking about this?
    It matters because i have found out that these people have infiltrated each and every PVP guild there is on both factions, established for themselves a cult and have become so confident that now once you "cross" their path they whisper you things like "you will no longer be in a guild soon" and lo and behold, You truly are no longer in your guild next morning where you ranked up high.

I came to know these people and what they do by accident through whispers from other players that witnessed these interactions where they told me that these people use scripts.

Another thing i noticed is they are most likely from the certain part of the world, mostly eastern europeans.

Once you have experience enough in wpvp you will start to notice the pattern yourself how pvp against non scripters and scripters goes.
    The difference is HUGE trust me.

I once joined a RS 10 HC pug from a specific group of people(they were guildies) and while tanking halion inside i suddenly saw one them giving me Hand of Protection and the boss did not turn away from me. (exploit)
    After the fight i spend 10 minutes on dalaran chat asking players if that was exploit or not.
    Another time i joined a RDF and found myself again with these type of people and to my amazement they could teleport themselves all over the place and mass pull the whole dungeon.

Some people will tell you that warmane can't track or find out about them because "its difficult or not trackable"
    So all in all i find this to be a serious problem and have not seen or met any resistance to it. like i said it's like it became part of warmane.

on the flipside of the coin i once saw someone spamming trade chat trying to sell coins for alot cheaper than warmane
    i struck a convo with this person and lo and behold in about 2 minutes into that whisper before there was any agreement or payment i got permamentely banned where i had to send an email to unban my account. HOW?
    I know for a fact myself that there are tens of hundres of people trying to sell coins by any means necesary through discord (ive had about 10 message me)
    So if Warmane knows this and can crack down on it in less than 5 minutes WITHOUT any offense being made(bought/sold), how is it that the same warmane cannot fix the scripting/cheating problem?

Can warmane please come clean about this and tell themselves wether we are bull****ting or wether its true.

I know for a fact many good players that don't even bother arena for this very same issue.
    It's like everyone just gave up because of warmane itself.
    Edited: November 13, 2021

2. The problem is all this stuff is done client side which is much harder to prevent.
    I remember a long time ago someone telling me about something along these lines and it was basically a bot that does auto rotation, and obviously because of this can react to anything instantly with counters or offensive abilities.
    Ive seen some players who seem to have instant reaction times and it doesn't even look like they have a GCD.
    But whenever you ask people these things you'll just get a hurrr durr good gaming chair.
    You can spot talent in a player but sometimes it makes you wonder.

3. Everyone knows that there is scripters, what people Including warmane dosen't know is how ****ing huge it is, Even PvE guilds have them, it's very easy to spot them and they have no shame in showing it, even tell everyone else how "noob" and "bad" they are, because they know there's no way to get them banned.
    Edited: November 15, 2021

4. Well everyone knows about those "Scripts", but no one actually understands how it work or can give a good example of scripts. Things just don't add up, don't they. They exist and they do **** but no one actually knows how they do it?!

And i'm not saying BOTS don't exist, but most of the things people define as scripting is doable with well written macros.
    Edited: November 15, 2021

5. Long time ago something like 2y, somes of people complain ( I was in) about that. The threat became huge. At the end staff close it due to troll,.... but they verified most of top rank teams and players. Resultat: massiv ban of top team and players. Nowadays these players seems back.

For information in this threat, I gave various link to different website and one video. These websites sold script/ hack /.... (yeah you paid for it). Most of this website was locate in east eu. (Costumers are from all around the world). The video (made on warname server) show one of this script. It's was the most use in warname. By doing that post got delete and I received one warning. They don't ban me because they understand my goal was just to show it.

I almost stop pvp so idk, the current situation.

6. Yes there is and always will be cheaters. learn to ignore them. you can still play with your friends, have fun doing rs 10 hc or whatever.
    the more you play the more stuff becomes obvious and the easier it is to ignore it. play for the fun of it, and let cheaters be, because soon they'll be gone.
    no one cheats and keeps playing for very long.

7. Just met another random scripter at hellfire
    my boi chopped the random holy paladin that was with me and after that i was sweating to survive his machine "skills"
    not one mistake was done and my boi was instant/on time with all of his interrupts, silences, cooldowns and self heals + Bryntoll.
    I still managed to chomp down this loser right on time but it was close. he ressed right infront of me afterwards and did /bow admitting himself to his own lowlife that he couldnt even win with scripts.
    at the end of the fight i looked at skada and saw that i did a Whopping 300k damage on him, his dmg on me? 180k... and i still felt like death was around the corner
    Have you ever chomped down 300k damage on somebody and wondered the meaning of life after you realize its not him that's struggling, its you. while he should have died 3 times over? hhehehehehehhehehe.......... gotta love warmane
    my boi even had rune strikes on me

8. If you will start playing Soloque arenas , 70% of the melees above 1800 are using some kind of mod/hack/3rd party program.

I used to reach 2.4k+ easily every season on old AT as a priest , now I can barely break 2k even tho the PvP scene is so much bigger taking into consideration the connected realms.
    Why ? All of the warriors/DKs use programs for 0.0001 interrupts or damage.