1. Will i get banned if leader gave me item that i rolled for and won?

Will i get banned if leader gave me item that i rolled for and won?
    People straded insutling me and /w me and talking in raid that they will report me and all
    I said that is leader fault cuz he gave me the the item and leader kicked me and i couldnt defende, nor talk anymore. couldnt even give item back.
    They said it's cuz it was leather and i wear plate but leader gave it to me cuz i won the roll....
    then the guy that apperenly should have get it /w me and said to give it to him and i was weird out cuz why should i give the item if i will get report by them anwyasy (they kicked me so they would never know that i gave item back).
    Will i get ban cuz of those reports i got? I think its leader fault tbh...what do u guys think.

2. Depends from what class you were, what item you've won, what item you had and what evidences they will use. But if there were no special loot rules, you should be fine if item was direct upgrade for you.

3. I don't think so.

The reports should be made on RL/ML, not you.

You were only a player there, not RL/ML who made the loot rules. You rolled, and you were given the item. There are a lot of leather pieces that are good for various plate classes, many leather classes just likes to be over dramatic about these situations. A bit crying to hope leader would change their mind..

It was RL/ML's decision to give you the item. They saw what class you are, and it's their responsibility to reinforce the rules they set for their raid.

4. Assuming what you are saying is true and you are not not leaving out some things, why would you get banned for leader mistakes? Also some leather items are BIS for plate users, its fine to roll for them. Also even if you wanted to trade the item they kicked you before you can do it, so at this point **** them why will you trade the item back? I don't think you will or should be banned for this.

5. Thanks everybody, to be clear i was a paladin healer and it was a leather item that would have given me little bit more specs (spell power + intelect) also bit gear score. The leader gave it to me after i won the roll but then everybody started ****ting on me and also on the leader that, in the end, started too and asked me to give it back. Then they removed me from raid. For now i didnt got banned and it passed 2 week or less.

6. It's good that you decided to give it back, but I don't understand why you were rolling on a leather piece to begin with. The only outlier I can think of is that there were no leather classes in the raid.

7. It's good that you decided to give it back, but I don't understand why you were rolling on a leather piece to begin with. The only outlier I can think of is that there were no leather classes in the raid.
    Because of item stat budget. Lower AC pieces have better itemization,especially for casters/healers.

8. Because of item stat budget. Lower AC pieces have better itemization,especially for casters/healers.
    Seems a little unfair to me that Plate wearers roll on Leather when Leather wearers cannot roll on Plate. I stand by my statement that it would/should only be permitted if nobody of that armor class is there to roll on it and/or doesn't need it.

Speaking strictly for myself, I'd be pretty pissed if I was there on my R-Dudu and a Pally won it.

9. It's good that you decided to give it back, but I don't understand why you were rolling on a leather piece to begin with. The only outlier I can think of is that there were no leather classes in the raid.
    People are selfish and if it's an upgrade, it's an upgrade. This is why loot rules exist.