i'm trying to set things up so that on nameplates, party1-2, player, target and arena1-3 I can see:

* Cooldowns
* Major buff timers
* Major debuff timers
* Diminishing returns

Cooldowns are done now (OmniCC+Bartender for player, PAB for party, Zedar's eBar for arena1-3, icicle for nameplates)
Major buff/debuff timers are almost done now (WeakAuras 2 for arena1-3 & target, SBF & EBB for player, PlateBuffs for nameplates, LoseControl for party debuffs, will later set up WeakAuras for buffs and maybe replace LoseControl's debuffs)

The addon called DiminishingReturns does DRs for nameplates and target, but it won't do it for player or arena1-3, at least, for X-Perl, my preferred UF. It does show the option for the Blizzard frames, but since I use a UF addon, those are not visible, and trying to use Blizzard frames as anchors for DR didn't work.

Is there a way to have the Blizzard frames "enabled enough" to use Blizzard player & arena1-3 as anchors for DiminishingReturns, but having the actual Blizzard frames still hidden, and X-Perl still on?

Alternately, is there a not-too-painful way to set up WeakAuras to show DRs?

Another issue I have is getting enough room for arena1-3 to display everything I want. Gladius doesn't give me enough padding between frames, even with the bottom bar margin maxxed, so there's no space for buffs & debuffs unless I make the icons tiny. Is there a way to (easily!) edit the Gladius lua file to change the max margin?

ShadowedUF does let me set the margin big enough to pack everything in, but lacks the portrait aura and trinket display of Gladius. There's a PvP trinket module for SUF which I also downloaded, but I have no idea how to get it to work, if it even does work. Anyone know about this? Can I duplicate either of these functions with WeakAura?

Any advice would be appreciated and may be useful to others too.

Thank you.

----

One more issue: since installing PlateBuffs my framerate went down and I get frequent screentearing. Is there a way around this or a better option?