1. Christmas & New Year Bonus

The end of the year is a season full of exams, parties, vacations, new game releases and covid spikes and that makes raiding difficult, specially in Lordaeron. Many guilds are already experiencing the loss of old members and have to pug several spots due to finals or people leaving early; all that combined with population decreasing due to vacations and other games (Christmas is the season with more game releases in the entire game).

So my suggestion is introducing the ICC Buff, ramping up from 5% every week and staying at 15% for 2 weeks (Christmas & New Year) and then decreasing weekly until it vanishes. That would make raids more enjoyable on holidays, easier for guilds that have to pug and faster for people that want to finish early and have dinner/party with their families during Christmas and new year. I think the players will appreciate the easier raids during holidays.

What do you guys think? Write your suggestions or ideas for Christmas bonuses or events below ;)

2. It'll completely the destroy what Lordaeron is supposed to be.
    And I've yet to see this massive population drop during holidays you're talking about. It's the other way around.
    Needless to say reintroducing ICC buff was denied several times.