1. idea to reduce inflation

Hello.

First of all, i want to clarify that this is not a SOLUTION to inflation on the server, but a way to slightly reduce it without really messing with gold already circulating (ah, banks, mailbox, inventory, etc. AKA gold squish)

i've seen prices rise abnormally in the past 2 weeks due to a huge gold increase from the playerbase due to the event spam of both brewfest and hallow's end. This trend is repeated on every single time that an event has a spameable rdf that grants quick cash without much effort (frost lord ahune and love is in the air rdf's also generate this problem)

so the idea is simple: lower the gold those "event rdf" give. if people want to spam rdf to farm gold, they can allways do it, but a 1 boss sub 1 min fight that gives the same ammount as a 4 boss 15-20 (or more) min dungeon just isnt viable.

i do want to note that the fact that brewfest and hallow's end events are so close to each other greatly increases their effect, while summer and love is in the air ones, being more isolated, produce less of an effect.

2. How much gold per hour one would bring to server?

It's possible they contribute a bit, though there's something to remember. We are nearing this year's end, which means gold squish is soon upon us. Which means people want to get rid of their gold so they don't get hit by gold squish so hard. Brewfest and Hallow's End are around that corner where the gold value begins to inflate. Primos are 500-550g atm, before the month ends, I could bet they are near 600g each by then.

3. lol the event que isn't the reason prices have rised. It's ppl dumping their gold into mats and other items in an effort to save wealth. Ppl are buying up anything that may cost money after the squish hence the demand is starting to become bigger then the supply. That is the reason the prices have gone up.

4. ok so imagine a pie-chart and what i'm about to describe is just a small slice from all of it.
    Most of the players aren't goldmakers and relay on daily quests, the usual daily random heroic form emblems (or several) or a luck with a boe on AH lets say for income, which is used to buy the necessary flasks and pots to cover for his raids in a reset.
    Once the inflation in AH goes beyound someone's capabilities he says ok i will level the profession and farm the mats.
    Essentially AH inflation pushes out customers going into the fields.
    And here is the problem: the field can't support many farmers because it (the server) is lacking the algorythm to dynamically adjust the nodes respawn time based on the farmers (with the according proffession and high enough skill to collect) in the zone, also in the visinity of a particular node and their movement behavior around it (stationary/camping it or moving/passing-by it from afar).
    The farmers who are resilient enough or just can afford the extra time stay to farm just enough to be covered for a raid, the rest are somehow going back to AH squeezing gold from somewhere else to afford the pots/flasks.
    As a result - the poor get poorer and the rich - richer.

There is my kind request to the devs - please have a look for developing and implementation of such algorythm or revise the respawn times of particular nodes. Right now gathering of Adder's Tongue is getting quite tough even with just 5 herbalists (doesn't matter the faction) in Sholzar Basin. And ofter there are more than that, which ups it to ridiculous.

5. I just grind at my job so I don't have to grind for the gold

6. i dunno if someone heard my prayers but today the gathering felt a bit better.
    Now if the potion master proc chance can be fixed it will be great because now is ridiculous to go through 3 stacks and have like 2-3 procs for x2 pots.