1. One or two inactive players squatting on guild names

I notice this with a lot of guild names that someone might want on Icecrown. People will make a guild just to keep the guild name and never use it. It's always just the one or two characters with low gs and haven't played in 2+ years. I want "Scarlet Crusade" but it's taken by a inactive level 1 and 80.

Is there anyway we can send a request to someone at warmane to confirm these guilds are not being used so other players can have them?

2. take into consideration that a lot of people use "single character guilds" as a way to store goods or gold. so a lot of those names might not be taken just because, but instead they just chose a name for a personal bank

3. Yeah, I had one of them added but never saw them on.

I just finished farming this gear for my holy pala and need a few more tmog scrolls. Thought it'd be entertaining to start a pvp guild and require people to own and have the scarlet crusade tabard equipped when pvp'ing. Because why not.

https://i.imgur.com/652Smpd.png
    Edited: November 19, 2021 Reason: added a word

4. Yeah, I had one of them added but never saw them on.

I just finished farming this gear for my holy pala and need a few more tmog scrolls. Thought it'd be entertaining to start a pvp guild and require people to own and have the scarlet crusade tabard equipped when pvp'ing. Because why not.

https://i.imgur.com/652Smpd.png
    Just name it something more original like "Knights of the Scarlet Crusade"

5. Is there anyway we can send a request to someone at warmane to confirm these guilds are not being used so other players can have them?
    I think everyone can se what you mean, and agree with you in some extent but this is one of those typical "player made problems" and Warmane GM's can barerly handle the tickets in a time manner that's manageable, and without going into details about anything, this would actually be considered as one of the most low prioritised "issues". People would probably think, or even say "well what makes your guild so important that you have to have that name so much, are you gonna be next top guild -laughing-".
    Many issues or problem we have, are player caused, and that's not something that GM's or developers shoulden't even deal with because IF they do, first thing they would do something "non blizzlike" and secondly players would start to belive "well because they did this they can help me with that" or "you helped THAT guy why not ME?!!!!" creating even more for them to deal with.
    As the guy before me posted, name it something else.

6. I think everyone can se what you mean, and agree with you in some extent but this is one of those typical "player made problems" and Warmane GM's can barerly handle the tickets in a time manner that's manageable, and without going into details about anything, this would actually be considered as one of the most low prioritised "issues". People would probably think, or even say "well what makes your guild so important that you have to have that name so much, are you gonna be next top guild -laughing-".
    Many issues or problem we have, are player caused, and that's not something that GM's or developers shoulden't even deal with because IF they do, first thing they would do something "non blizzlike" and secondly players would start to belive "well because they did this they can help me with that" or "you helped THAT guy why not ME?!!!!" creating even more for them to deal with.
    As the guy before me posted, name it something else.
    I see where he is coming from 100%, and just to add my perspective, GMs DO get involved with play-made problems to a certain extent. Every year with the gold-drain, they also do a inactivity and name-clean up where all inactive characters lose their names and have to rename the next time they log in. In previous years Level 80 characters had been exempt from the clean-up but this year they weren't and I lost names on all my characters (even though I wasn't inactive but w/e). I don't think it would be outside the realm of possibily, if they are going to involve themselves in the gold-drain and character rename (which are both player-made problems) for them to do guild-name inactivity clean up aswell. Although I think the problem with that is, unlike Character Renames, I don't think they can prompt a guild rename that will stay stagnant for X period of time, i.e. until the player logs back in. You must also consider, and I know because I am one of those people, that alot of guilds are single-player guilds, and while they may only have 1 player Active in the guild or be using the guild as a banking alt, it isn't inactive to the degree that would warrent seizing it to give to another player, especially when you can refer to my previous comment and name it something that will have the same affect. "Scarlet Crusade" and "Knights of the Scarlet Crusade" are both going to serve the same purpose and elict the same response from other players.