1. which ever side has the most Blackrock players win.

99.9% of the bg's are infested with Blackrock Alliance players.

full relentless pvp players > pve icecrown / lordaeron players. nuff said

2. blackrock ppl dont know how to play their characters what u mean 90% of them queue a bg and never played their class , this ppl are the most funny one we could ever get into bgs with crossrealm option, its because free gifted instant 80 but 0 knowledge about the class / wich leads to hacks and thats not rare to see how blackrock dks fly under the maps to grip ppl just to win a bg ... and even we report them they make new character with VPN ofc so he can say he never hacked its a new ip bla bla , VPN protects ppl here from many stuff and thats sad ! i reported scripters / mbox scripters also , and THEY STILL IN THE GAME , im asking myself are those ppl gms or something why are they still here ruin the game for others , blackrock shouldnt be in the crossrealm for bgs and arenas at all . and why the blackrock scripters gets rewarded with titles instead a bann ? xD .... ye idk whats going on here ...

3. which ever side has the most Blackrock players win.

99.9% of the bg's are infested with Blackrock Alliance players.

full relentless pvp players > pve icecrown / lordaeron players. nuff said
    Deal with it, if that wasn't your issue i'm sure you'd find something else that seems not fair.
    Edited: December 1, 2021

4. Deal with it, if that wasn't your issue i'm sure you'd find something else that seems not fair.

you're a block head, dude.
    i'm the one playing ally on blackrock and these are things i've noticed when i have mercenary mode enabled.

5. Rework EMFH to a WotF analogue.
    WotF removes fear, sleep and charm effect and shares 45 secs with medallion. Make EMFH remove stuns, incapacitate and disorient effects and share 45 secs with medallion.
    There's your faction imbalance fix.

6. Rework EMFH to a WotF analogue.
    WotF removes fear, sleep and charm effect and shares 45 secs with medallion. Make EMFH remove stuns, incapacitate and disorient effects and share 45 secs with medallion.
    There's your faction imbalance fix.
    Not really mate. You can nerf this racial, but guess what - 2nd best now will become top and we have this same problem once again - one race will have advantage. Maybe its undead, maybe orc, hard to tell. Wotlk is just too old and we have so many ppl min-maxing, its obvious that they'll pick whatever is best. If You want 100% balance, there should be same racials for both factions + same adjustment between race-class. Quite pointless.

7. Not really mate. You can nerf this racial, but guess what - 2nd best now will become top and we have this same problem once again - one race will have advantage. Maybe its undead, maybe orc, hard to tell. Wotlk is just too old and we have so many ppl min-maxing, its obvious that they'll pick whatever is best. If You want 100% balance, there should be same racials for both factions + same adjustment between race-class. Quite pointless.
    People won't be forced into being humans like they are now. Each class will have options of good races. Rogues will go nelves, humans, undead or belves etc. and all of these choices will be viable at min-max level.
    Dks will choose a gnome, human, blood elf or orc and all of them will work fine. People will choose the faction they want without knowing they sacrifice a 284 lvl trinket, which by the way is op.
    Of course some people will theorycraft and choose the "strongest" race, but they won't hold a serious advantage to the casuals who choose a race they want for whatever reasons.

8. People won't be forced into being humans like they are now. Each class will have options of good races. Rogues will go nelves, humans, undead or belves etc. and all of these choices will be viable at min-max level.
    Dks will choose a gnome, human, blood elf or orc and all of them will work fine. People will choose the faction they want without knowing they sacrifice a 284 lvl trinket, which by the way is op.
    Of course some people will theorycraft and choose the "strongest" race, but they won't hold a serious advantage to the casuals who choose a race they want for whatever reasons.
    for someone who plays this game since 2011 you seriously have no clue.

the only possible scenario after EMFH nerf will be: all top players figured whats next best - all clueless dogs gonna follow. thats how any competitive game works ffs

9. Okay then, explain me which would that next best be? This one racial to rule them all, like EMFH?
    Let me give you a clue what EMFH does:
    - An extra 284 lvl trinket = 1487 AP bonus every 45 secs.
    The orc racial gives you 300 AP every 2 mins. Does that sound balanced to you?

Now about the next best:
    Most classes have a choice of at least 2 viable races which would rank as the "next best".
    Warrior - Orc, Gnome.
    Rogue - Nelf, Belf.
    Some classes might have better horde racials (DKs), others - more alliance (Hunters).
    But it won't be near the level of EMFH, because even if you choose an "inferior" race you can still win no prob, because the difference between you and your opponent won't be an extra end game trinket. Now do you get my clue?

The only single reason for the faction imbalance is the human racial and this is a fact. To think of ways to fix the balance without fixing this is like cutting a tumor but failing to treat the source.

And honestly this is my last post on this discussion, because this topic starts to remind me of "SM is not OP bro, u need more skillz".
    Ofcourse its not, but that's only if you own one though.

First 12