1. The WG situation

This WG situation as it currently stands is intolerable. There's a few alliance pvp guilds (everyone knows who they are, they're the same people ruining the big battlegrounds) that are currently camping WG 24/7 farmings hks by killing people porting into WG. They've even gone as far to deliberately sabotage for their team by building demos and then just standing still with them, so other people can't use them to defend the keep. This goes on for hours. Yesterday, horde won like 3 WGs in a row (which is unusual in of it self), and they stood there the whole time. I'm not kidding. 9 hours. You can't even pick up any quests, because they'll kill the quest givers as soon as they spawn.

Yes, I know we can theoretically make our own raid group and kill them, but getting a full raid of 40 BiS pvp people to take back the keep is virtually impossible.

2. They don't care. Me and quite a few other people made tickets over that, had like 2-3. They were doing it for idk 2-3 days now. See GM response here: https://prnt.sc/e64J_7k1I1JH
    Included the whole situation, pics etc. They were even putting umbrellas over the activator port to enter voa. Killing 1 pve geared player at a time by idk 40 others, aoe dmg -when they click the wg portal in dalaran is totally not pathetic and acceptable here. Not a 2+ hours waste of time at all. Chances are we'll get banned instead for complaining, yes really. Ironic that we won WG at least 2 times in a row, for that.

3. They don't care. Me and quite a few other people made tickets over that, had like 2-3. They were doing it for idk 2-3 days now. See GM response here: https://prnt.sc/e64J_7k1I1JH
    Included the whole situation, pics etc. They were even putting umbrellas over the activator port to enter voa. Killing 1 pve geared player at a time by idk 40 others, aoe dmg -when they click the wg portal in dalaran is totally not pathetic and acceptable here. Not a 2+ hours waste of time at all. Chances are we'll get banned instead for complaining, yes really. Ironic that we won WG at least 2 times in a row, for that.
    This is a PVP server. There are surely some PVE or RP servers you can join if you prefer that type of gameplay. Wintergrasp is a PvP zone, contested for its raid. Sorry you dont enjoy Wotlk.

4. Was honestly wondering how long it will take for a member response like that. Any staff to reply or ban us instead? Hi.
    Queue more salty wpvpers replies instead in 3 ... 2 ... :

5. Was honestly wondering how long it will take for a member response like that. Any staff to reply or ban us instead? Hi.
    Queue more salty wpvpers replies instead in 3 ... 2 ... :
    If you dont want responses from the community then i suggest making more tickets instead of posting on the community forums.

Why should you dictate how everyone else plays in a PVP zone? I dont tell you how to play your ICC's.

6. Stop digging your hole. Either go back at afk farming easy hks at VOA entrance. Or just pm me instead babygirl, since it looks like i'm your personal issue now.
    Am not dictating how someone else should be toxic and incite drama (i did have a legit reply with gm answer, hoping for a staff opinion). But if you're no longer into that, say hi to your guild, you guys are so good at pvp, it's just mind blowing. Oh wait

7. Stop digging your hole. Either go back at afk farming easy hks at VOA entrance. Or just pm me instead babygirl, since it looks like i'm your personal issue now.
    Am not dictating how someone else should be toxic and incite drama (i did have a legit reply with gm answer, hoping for a staff opinion). But if you're no longer into that, say hi to your guild, you guys are so good at pvp, it's just mind blowing. Oh wait
    "i did have a legit reply with gm answer" - So then whats the issue? If you want to talk to a staff member you already did.

Im not really interested in PMing you, I'm too busy farming easy HK's at VOA. The rules of the server are very simple. If you don't like the fact that WG is a PvP zone then I don't know what to tell you. We all make our choices, you chose to play on a WOTLK PvP realm where there is an area called Wintergrasp which is of importance to most raiders and PvP happens there, so winning it is relatively important for gearing up quickly. If you don't like that concept then again, there are probably a bunch of really good RP and PVE servers that you could go to where HK's are an instaban and where everyone is really really nice to eachother. Maybe you can even make a guild with the opposite alliance? Or you can speak their language automatically?

Zug zug! :)

8. This is a PVP server. There are surely some PVE or RP servers you can join if you prefer that type of gameplay. Wintergrasp is a PvP zone, contested for its raid. Sorry you dont enjoy Wotlk.
    While I agree with the rest of what you are saying, the fact that they are AFKing to make their own team lose is abusive. It is a bannable offence in battlegrounds already so I do not see why it would not be bannable in Wintergrasp.

9. While I agree with the rest of what you are saying, the fact that they are AFKing to make their own team lose is abusive. It is a bannable offence in battlegrounds already so I do not see why it would not be bannable in Wintergrasp.
    Sure, the AFK part is bad but IDK what the community has to do with that. Sounds like a GM problem and I guess the problem has been judged as not that big of an issue. Granted, this is just a guess.

10. Yes they actually lose WG on purpose. These are just the chat pics from last WG on alliance side: https://imgur.com/a/gh3jp8x
    I'll draw it for you Harrpaniz1: so WG starts, someone from alliance tells people that they'll make a group instead, so a bunch of people leave from the initial premade WG group, so they can join the new one and lose, on purpose, so they can farm hks after at the VOA entrance -when horde pve players come for VOA raid, 1 at a time. Sadly for that NEW premade group, alliance actually won this time (them main group), so rip free hks.
    (Yes have full pics as well non cropped)

11. Yes they actually lose WG on purpose. These are just the chat pics from last WG on alliance side: https://imgur.com/a/gh3jp8x
    I'll draw it for you Harrpaniz1: so WG starts, someone from alliance tells people that they'll make a group instead, so a bunch of people leave from the initial premade WG group, so they can join the new one and lose, on purpose, so they can farm hks after at the VOA entrance -when horde pve players come for VOA raid, 1 at a time. Sadly for that NEW premade group, alliance actually won this time (them main group), so rip free hks.
    (Yes have full pics as well non cropped)
    Ok, I still don't know what this has to do with the community. If you've contacted a gm and the gm doesn't think any rules are being broken then you're **** out of luck. Doesn't really belong on the forums imo. Again, sorry you dislike the realm or whatever, back to VOA i go.

12. Ok, I still don't know what this has to do with the community. If you've contacted a gm and the gm doesn't think any rules are being broken then you're **** out of luck. Doesn't really belong on the forums imo. Again, sorry you dislike the realm or whatever, back to VOA i go.
    From what I can gather, the response screenshot that was posted above was regarding the camping, not the AFKing.

13. This WG situation as it currently stands is intolerable. There's a few alliance pvp guilds (everyone knows who they are, they're the same people ruining the big battlegrounds) that are currently camping WG 24/7 farmings hks by killing people porting into WG. They've even gone as far to deliberately sabotage for their team by building demos and then just standing still with them, so other people can't use them to defend the keep. This goes on for hours. Yesterday, horde won like 3 WGs in a row (which is unusual in of it self), and they stood there the whole time. I'm not kidding. 9 hours. You can't even pick up any quests, because they'll kill the quest givers as soon as they spawn.

Yes, I know we can theoretically make our own raid group and kill them, but getting a full raid of 40 BiS pvp people to take back the keep is virtually impossible.
    Welcome to PvP Server.

14. It gold solved. Few posts here got deleted. Let's just say wintrade is not ok and some people are gone. Thank you