1. Roleplay Unity - ICECROWN

Hello, guys!
    Since I'm a passionate roleplayer and I've seen a bit of effort in roleplay, I think it's not a bad idea to unite roleplayers from Icecrown and finally do some quality roleplay. I'm looking forward into forming a RP guild on Icecrown and create an original story for the party.
    If you are a roleplayer, or you would like to learn more about the opportunity, don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord!
    Let's take over the RP scene on Warmane!
    Discord -> 2$HORT#5718

2. I have never roleplayed before but would like to learn the lore and rules and not real sure where to start. Is your new guild willing to take new roleplayers?

3. Hello, guys!
    Since I'm a passionate roleplayer and I've seen a bit of effort in roleplay, I think it's not a bad idea to unite roleplayers from Icecrown and finally do some quality roleplay. I'm looking forward into forming a RP guild on Icecrown and create an original story for the party.
    If you are a roleplayer, or you would like to learn more about the opportunity, don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord!
    Let's take over the RP scene on Warmane!
    Discord -> 2$HORT#5718
    Hey im interested in rp and can be serious and original. Don't have discord for it so add me in game by one of my OCs.
    Parzivalfox (Blood Elf Paladin)
    Or
    Parzivaldark (Also Blood Elf Death Knight)