1. Need help?

It looks like this section of the forum is kind of abandoned. Players have many questions yet most of them don't get answered, or the topic get's closed if the subject matter is sensitive or out of the category.

It only makes me wonder and speculate things. And wondering and speculating things sometimes could lead to bad ends, like having someone quit the game for example, so an answer once in a while would be nice and wise!

Just look at the ''ask the community managers'' section and you will notice that there is just almost no input there.

Need some extra hands on the forums? Let me know. Happy to help. It's not hard to answer a question you know. If the forums are more active with bringing input, it provides better service, wich means that it could actually boost player activity wich is good for everyone! People appreciate it when they are helped out.

So in my opinion the staff should look over there shoulders more often on this section and answer questions to provide what players want and need.

Even if the question is out of the category or does not make sense. People like being listened too and heard. And if something does not make sense, try clarify it for them by simply answering instead of just closing the topic and ignore it. I think this is rude and staff should always leave a reply at least. If you close it. Then why did you close it?

Spoiler: Show

The majority of all pages on this section are unanswered.

And...

Why do you guys only host BG events? Be creative with it. There is so much more you can do. I don't get it why you guys choose to neglect or leave the most stuff out while the most stuff could actually bring more fun and accessibility to more players.

Please let me know what you think before closing this topic too.

Regards,

Shade

p.s.

This is like walking in a store and asking a salesman a question about a product, and you just stand there and look at him, not saying anything and after a while you just walk away without having said anything.

Now, what would the customer think?

Maybe re-assign forum moderators, recruit endgame players who can apply for community advisors, cleanse the neglected, recruit the dedicated. Do something about it?
    Edited: November 20, 2021

2. This section was originally created for Community managers to reply, and only related to their work. Since they are a small team and usually busy in game, this section got neglected. Also this particular board only allows Staff responses, so the topics aren't really closed, just restricted.

The Support & Q/A already served similar purpose with everyone replying, but mostly only players doing so. Based on your feedback I decided to change a few things about both boards. This one will be finished. Latest topics will be moved to Support & Q/A and Moderators will be more participative in it, as well in other forum sections.

Thank you!

ps: as for the changes with in-game events, I mentioned your concerns to the Head QA/Eventmaster.