1. Totem stomping macros allowed?

I recently played soloQ and noticed a warlock that very obviously had a totem stomping macro on his pet. I.e. his pet always attacked the tremor totem immediately after being put down, even in LoS and at a greater distance. I thought totem stomping macros were disabled in WOTLK and totems cannot be targeted by macros. Is that not true on Warmane? Btw match ID where it is clearly visible is 14742567, especially towards the end of the match.
    Edited: November 21, 2021

2. I don't think such macro exists; I've watched the ID and I agree that it doesn't look right

3. I once had a 2s match vs dlock/hpala. Warlock played with succubus.
    What exactly happened:
    - I stood behind him at some range, near the pillar.
    - Warlock was looking the opposite direction and casting his burst combo to my teammate (he did 80-0 in like 5 seconds). He was very focused on this, it would seem.
    - The moment I refreshed my tremor totem, his succubus instantly destroyed it and seducted me.

It really looks cheesy to me. Sometimes you wonder if that's just so called 'high skill' or some automatization.

4. Does a macro like this really not work? I've never tried it on totems but similar logic has been used in other scenarios.

Code:
    /target Tremor Totem
    /petattack
    /targetlasttarget

5. Does a macro like this really not work? I've never tried it on totems but similar logic has been used in other scenarios.

Code:
    /target Tremor Totem
    /petattack
    /targetlasttarget
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.2.0
    Look at "User interface" section. Or just search the word "totem" on this page.

6. Yes there's a macro and I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It's funny to see a shaman complain about it in an expansion where tremor totem doesn't have CD and you can just deny warlocks by spamming it.

The macro is this one and works with any other annoying totem like manadatide, grounding or fire resistance totem.

/petattack
    /petattack [target=Tremor Totem]

7. Yes there's a macro and I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It's funny to see a shaman complain about it in an expansion where tremor totem doesn't have CD and you can just deny warlocks by spamming it.

The macro is this one and works with any other annoying totem like manadatide, grounding or fire resistance totem.

/petattack
    /petattack [target=Tremor Totem]
    It wouldn't be allowed, because it was not allowed on retail back in the day. Developers of the game probably have a better understanding what should and what should not be allowed due to game balance, instead of some crybaby warlock.

I play many classes and when I am on my warlock or DK, sure, I would like that macro to work. But the fact is that it is not balanced and it should not work.

To the technical staff: Please fix it.

Thank you.

8. Can we get a fix on this already..im facing these bug abusing scripters daily

9. Not by complaining on the Forums.
    If something is bugged, make a report in the Bug Tracker with information to back it up.
    If players are abusing something verifiably bugged, report them in-game to the GMs, with proper evidence.