1. TBC timewalking content on Frostmourne

Hello, I'd like to get some opinions on the tbc timewalking events on the seasonal Frostmourne realm.
    Introducing such content was by no means a wasted effort, I do belive,however,(personal opinion) that it ruins the whole blizzlike experience of the realm.
    The whole idea behind it(what I think it is) is to be able to re-live the earlier stages of the expansion(PvP and PvE) using a specific stage's items and being forced to adapt to the differences in comparison to the s8(3.3.5) metas like different specs / builds.
    Having these raids introduces new variations of items which can fill gaps(left on purpose) by the creators of the expansion. Like limited hit/expertise(forcing players to gem those stats), specific trinket effects etc.

My suggestion to dealing with this(maybe) is to simply try to tune the raids content difficulty(could encourage players make use of more consumables, since nowadays almost everyone knows the tactics and can clear the raids pretty easily) / go back to 2x reset per week.
    While its true that the players would gear faster this way, it could also introduce more dynamic play, instead of people logging once a week for the raid and not logging until the next reset and thus contributing to making the realm feel more alive not only during resets but also accross the world zones(especially in northrend).

My point is for us(all the players) to get the best & most blizzlike experience we can. Everything is based on a personal opinion so feel free to throw in any ideas that might contribute!

2. The 2x resets per week was removed because people felt pressured to raid every day or they'll fall behind everyone else. As compensation, Timewalking was introduced to fill the gaps for those who can actually do that. Only thing they could so is tune the difficulty as you said, but considering those raids are catch up mechanics as a replacement for the 2 resets I don't think that would be a smart move or that they'll do that.

3. Thanks for giving an opinion.You're right, but what if, just what if we try stick to the normal resets(once a week) => 3 months per tier of gear and maybe a slight difficulty increase.
    I think that 3 months might be enough for players to get their share of a specific stage.
    Another thing that could be done is release the TBC timewalking content a bit later for example: tbcContentPatch = currentPatch - 1 . To sum it up I'll give an example:
    we're naxx stage ===> no timewalking available
    ulduar stage ====> there is timewalking with naxx 10 itemlevel
    toc stage =====> timewalking with ulduar 10 itemlevel etc.

That would mean that your guild master wont be pestering you to raid tbc content if you want to stay in the main group and could provide a really nice way for people who started late to catch up. Because lets me honest if the game is at ToC stage, you have few dungeons that you can use(which drop a slightly higher item level) and the rest is grinding the regular dungeons for emblems over and over again,which can get tedious and repetitive.
    Edited: November 27, 2021

4. The whole idea behind it(what I think it is) is to be able to re-live the earlier stages of the expansion(PvP and PvE) using a specific stage's items and being forced to adapt to the differences in comparison to the s8(3.3.5) metas like different specs / builds.
    Having these raids introduces new variations of items which can fill gaps(left on purpose) by the creators of the expansion. Like limited hit/expertise(forcing players to gem those stats), specific trinket effects etc.
    The gear obtained from timewalking raids is the same gear obtained from current-tier raids. I.e. Zul'Aman HC drops Trial of the Crusader 10HC gear.

In my opinion, Timewalking was an amazing addition to the seasonal realms. Reliving Karazhan, Black Temple and Zul'Aman has been great.