1. Something about ICC GS requirement is confusing me

I have recently hit lvl 80 and managed to push my GS up to 5.5k. Now if I understand correctly, in order to keep pushing my GS I'm gonna need to run ICC to getmedal thingy used to upgrade my suit gears. However, all ICC recruitments I've seen on global chat require GS like 5.7-5.9k...I am confused...If I don't have 5.7k GS I can't go to ICC but if I don't go to ICC I can never get to 5.7k...Can someone help me out with this loop please?

2. Those are geared fast-paced raids for EoF farming. People frequently do ICC10n raids for players 5.2kGS+, I've even seen 4.5k GS ICC raids this week doing the weekly. You can also make your own raid.

3. Those are geared fast-paced raids for EoF farming. People frequently do ICC10n raids for players 5.2kGS+, I've even seen 4.5k GS ICC raids this week doing the weekly. You can also make your own raid.
    The thing is I have never seen ICC recruitment on global chat with gs requirement lesd than 5.7k...maybe it's because we are in different realms.? As for making my own raid, this is the first English language game I've ever played in my life. There are so many things I don't understand..I don't think I'll be able to lead a raid group at this stage..X

4. I have recently hit lvl 80 and managed to push my GS up to 5.5k. Now if I understand correctly, in order to keep pushing my GS I'm gonna need to run ICC to getmedal thingy used to upgrade my suit gears. However, all ICC recruitments I've seen on global chat require GS like 5.7-5.9k...I am confused...If I don't have 5.7k GS I can't go to ICC but if I don't go to ICC I can never get to 5.7k...Can someone help me out with this loop please?
    Welcome to the starting point of hell for legit gearing. Getting past the 5.8 - 6k - 6.2(the usual ones used for 25m raids,and sadly 10m too because of "fast" runs - it's mostly just ppl want to be carried through 10m) barriers can be quite tough. Most guilds that actually do 12/12 require high gear as well,so that's not the easiest solution either(but still the best solution). My suggestion is getting your main set pieces via eof/voa,gathering gold for some boes/crafted gear pieces THAT FIT YOUR SPEC,and toying with gs for inspection(aka switch out proper gear to higher gs gear,pugs usually won't notice that your gs set doesn't have hit/expertise caps etc,just make sure you switch back for bosses). I'm going to tell you the truth,no achievments will get you past some of these barriers either,because achievments are meaningless thanks to the character trade.

Those are geared fast-paced raids for EoF farming.
    Looks like you've never been to those raids. They're anything but fast paced and when(not if,bc of the player mentality on the servers) replacements are needed,they'll take anything between 30 mins to hours. All in all,the 29 emblems(at best) gained through those runs usually aren't worth the time investment for such overgeared folks,hence why you see them needing a lot of time just to get the raid full. I can make that 5-600 gold faster and easier than putting myself through all that with the gear they ask for,and i'm not the only geared player with that mindset.

5. Welcome to the starting point of hell for legit gearing. Getting past the 5.8 - 6k - 6.2(the usual ones used for 25m raids,and sadly 10m too because of "fast" runs - it's mostly just ppl want to be carried through 10m) barriers can be quite tough. Most guilds that actually do 12/12 require high gear as well,so that's not the easiest solution either(but still the best solution). My suggestion is getting your main set pieces via eof/voa,gathering gold for some boes/crafted gear pieces THAT FIT YOUR SPEC,and toying with gs for inspection(aka switch out proper gear to higher gs gear,pugs usually won't notice that your gs set doesn't have hit/expertise caps etc,just make sure you switch back for bosses). I'm going to tell you the truth,no achievments will get you past some of these barriers either,because achievments are meaningless thanks to the character trade.

Looks like you've never been to those raids. They're anything but fast paced and when(not if,bc of the player mentality on the servers) replacements are needed,they'll take anything between 30 mins to hours. All in all,the 29 emblems(at best) gained through those runs usually aren't worth the time investment for such overgeared folks,hence why you see them needing a lot of time just to get the raid full. I can make that 5-600 gold faster and easier than putting myself through all that with the gear they ask for,and i'm not the only geared player with that mindset.
    Last 3 weeks I've cleared 12/12 ICC10n with pugs in 1hr-1.5hr with no problems. I even cleared a 12/12 ICC25 pug twice. With group loot and being an enchanter, I clear atleast 3k from a 1 hour run, sometimes more if I get BoE drops. I'll get 500g+ just from my share of gold looted from trash plus another 550g for the Primo. With 6k+ players I know none of them will need gear, unless for OS, and I'm almost guranteed a stack of Abyss Crystal.

People don't leave unless you start wiping. It tends to help if you actually inspect the players your bring to a raid and check the guild they are apart of, maybe also ask if they have the time. It also helps if you try actually playing essential roles like Tank and Heals so you aren't dependant on other people, and get players who has OS. We cleared all of PP through Sindra the other day with 9 players then replaced at LK which took about 2mins to find someone who wanted to get LK achiv.

This whole victim-mentality, acting like no one does 5k ICC10n gearing runs is a pure myth. I know because I do them myself on alts! and I join them on alts almost weekly. And like I said, this week with Marrowgar being the weekly quest I've seen multiple 4.5k+ 4 Boss ICC10n runs being advertised. Maybe, just MAYBE, if people tried playing something other than pewpew DPS SO GOOD, and actually idk, like Tanked or Healed?, they'd find spots in raids....Then guess what? You can tank and heal, and roll MS for DPS spec! Crazy how that works!

You have a server with 11,500 DPS, 250 Tanks, and 250 Healers, then wonder why you can't find a spot in a raid lol.

6. What you do is find 24 other players in this same position, get together every week and raid. That's the way to go about it.