Hello there, long time PvPer here who some may know as Linten and for good reason.

I personally would never bother playing on Warmane's main servers due to pay-to-win and having to go over the time investment yet again of grinding characters and gear when we've all done it a hundred times before. So I appreciate Blackrock being available as a pick up and go alternative. There are plenty of issues with the server that I simply live with, such as being forced to start in 245gear and grind BG's to get what should be starting gear. (264 PvP vendor offpieces) and then if you go into arena face nothing but people who outgear you.

That's fine, I never enjoyed arena and only did it on retail to get 2.2k. I'm just here to play 10hours of BG's from time to time including with friends, and would play more often if the balance was better. Matchmaking previously being the most offputting part of the server. If a 264/270/271 and below ilvl BG queue were available I wouldn't play anything else.

The other huge detractor aside from facing obnoxiously overpowered HC PVE gear let alone with the geargap, is the availability of Free Action Potions being 100honour spam that people chug on cooldown. What sort of ****ing game is WoW when nobody can be slowed/stunned each fight without counterplay. FAP's destroy any fun available in this game and are by far the worst offender of consumables. Cataclysm fixed this problem. Fortunately people don't abuse this when gearing up. I've done 2man starter-gear moonkin full-crit setups with a friend here, encountered a third moonkin and won 7v20 fights in the middle of Isle of Conquest using this crap. Gamebreaking.

However there are other minor annoyances that can be solved with next to no impact elsewhere on the server, and that is how many items are missing that people should be able to regularly use in PvP, and are obtainable so easily on Warmane's main servers but not Blackrock -the- dedicated PvP server.

Simple items such as the Alliance/Horde Battle Standard, seriously; why am I missing a 15%HP AoE buff, on the ****ing PvP server, when it's obtainable for peanuts elsewhere? It's genuinely infuriating. Playing on Blackrock is gimping yourself compared to Icecrown etc. Other items I'd like to see made available on Blackrock include

**Most Important**Alliance/Horde Battle Standard (see above)
*Sulfuron Slammer. -Normally borderline free, unlimited availability with a teleport straight to the vendor from Brewfest events.
*Swiftness Potion. -I was so confused that you can't buy these at the consumables vendor yet there's infinite Zandalari elixirs, living and free actions, restoratives. The most busted consumables. (No purificaiton potions available either yet restoratives for some reason) You even have Murliver Oil for 100honour which I've never seen used in ten years of playing WoW. Nobody would ever farm these, and yet no Swiftness Potions.
*Mighty Rage potions. -Super cheap to make, use multiple every BG on other servers as Warrior. You get to use Intercept/Shattering Throw when rage starved instead of a 30s stun and slow immunity. So much fun to use and surprise people with.
*Thistle Tea
*Leatherworking bracer resistances. -Especially important for Arcane Mages or in conjunction with the other resistance (Onyxia) gear and flasks/potions that are for some reason available at the consumables vendor but not this cheap default enchant. This is the only suggestion that would have any plausible impact on arena.
*Resistance helm enchants
*Alchemy Endless Mana/Health potions. Recipe is available but you cannot buy runic potions, only runic injectors, and thus cannot craft them.

Gear:
Simply put, old tier-sets and trinkets which are incredibly useful are unobtainable. Including potential Best in Slot items (Spark of Hope.) Some items ToGC25 items are available from the vendors, and others are only 245? Why? You start with the most desired BIS item for any ARP user, the 258cloak, but can't get boots/bracers? Wtf is this.

*Spark of Hope -BIS HPriest/Rdruid mana regen trinket.
*Shiny Shard of the Flame/Scale -Amazing combo on Shadow Priests especially, and Shadow Priest has no starter trinket available outside of Solace, Reign doesn't function whatsoever for the class. Talisman of Volatile Power is one of the worst DPS trinkets available and offers no burst. Enjoy grinding 50k before you start playing.
*Flare of the Heavens -Another crit trinket option with burst, superior to Spyglass for firemages.
*Grim Toll/Mjolnir Runestone/Needle Encrusted Scorpion -On proc ARP option instead of passive.
*Dark Matter -Sick crit burst
*Meteorite Crystal -Amazing mana regen for Holy Paladins
*Nevermelting Ice Crystal -Afflock/Spriest on demand 20% crit, fantastic side-trinket to swap around on CD.
*Alchemist Stones -Decent for the mana alone in BG's while offering extra survivability at the same time. There are no 'mana/health potions' available on this server however, only injectors.
*Triumph Badge Trinkets/Wrathstone -There are no On Use AP trinkets available for some reason.

T10 Not being available to 2set/2set with before arena grinding against p2w also really sucks but whatever, that's another "deal with it" and simply means I have less fun on the server.
Tl;dr Alliance/Horde Banners and many other commonly used BG-PVP items are unobtainable, on a dedicated PvP server.
Ticket response told me to post here instead of just forwarding things, amazing.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/unknown.png