1. When did you join?

Started on Neltharion when it was WOTLK. February 19, 2010

2. same i started on Neltharion October 29, 2010 .. can't believe my account its 11 years old and still this server performing well

3. I have no idea sadly :(

All I can remember is that You could vote by 5 different panels and once You've got Vote Points, You could use it to get quest rewards in shop.

Why quest rewards? Cause these items don't have minimum level req. That means Your 1st lvl rogue could use dagger destined for level 70 :D

Leveling was ultra easy and damn, STV was pain in the *** with all the rogues oneshotting You :D

4. I made an account in December 2009, but at the time I didn't want to move from the server I was (it is long dead now). I came back in March 2010, made a new account and moved definitely. In May I made this account once I became a Mod.

5. hello, i have joined in 2017, played it a few times but now i want to comeback since SOM isnt what i expected.

What are my choices now in terms of servers?
    me and a friend want to jooin fresh...how long does it take to elvel a new toon on the x7 server? is that server good to then queue arenas?

6. Yes... haha The haste hunters with Jerkin gear. Lvl 10s killing lvl 80s.

7. March 6, 2010. Took about a two year hiatus during Molten-WoW and logged in one day out of the blue to see I had a proto drake egg. It hatched and I got the green drake. Stayed on ever since. Moltdown broke my heart, told myself I wouldn't farm achievements ever again. Here I am with more than before. I had about 8k during Molten and now I have 10k.

8. December 2010. It's been 11 years that I've been lurking around all day o.O

9. November 16, 2013

And I wish I never had

So much money wasted just to sit around and AFK in Dal

10. Started on Neltharion when it was WOTLK. February 19, 2010
    Wondering why you thought I was fired. lol

Anyway, February 17th, 2010. First character was on Deathwing. People were awful to me on there, so I rerolled on Neltharion because I had a friend that was playing there.

11. Wondering why you thought I was fired. lol

Anyway, February 17th, 2010. First character was on Deathwing. People were awful to me on there, so I rerolled on Neltharion because I had a friend that was playing there.
    Rumors .. But you know how those are. I had plenty of time to move my Priest Mirror but I didn't so he went Cata. The Greens that I found off random Mobs are better then BIS WOTLK gear.

12. Think I joined like 2 weeks after they opened? Been too long to remember, 2009

13. I moved here in December 2009, just few weeks after server opened. My previous server closed down so me and my friends rerolled on Neltharion. I've been a moderator since 2011 ;)

14. Apparently I made an account beginning of this year but never followed through kek. Am downloading wotlk client as we speak now though :)

12 Last