1. Empty/Semi-well geared toons in the trade platform

I've seen so many characters on the trade platform with like several very good gears but empty on other gear grids..why is it like that? What happened to those characters? I am just confused about this hope someone can help answer X

2. It lowers the Price on the people that want to buy it.

3. You don't need gear to sell a character. Selling a fresh 80 with nothing keeps the cost at 30 coins for people that don't want to take 4 hours to level lol.

4. I've seen so many characters on the trade platform with like several very good gears but empty on other gear grids..why is it like that? What happened to those characters? I am just confused about this hope someone can help answer X
    It's not worth to pay coins for certain items. No reason to pay for some lower tier items or pieces it's very easy to get, so they just delete them.

5. You don't need gear to sell a character. Selling a fresh 80 with nothing keeps the cost at 30 coins for people that don't want to take 4 hours to level lol.
    Nobody buys naked toons. Thus people offer lvl 80's with BoE's and double professions as well as mounts + flying. All of a sudden it's not 4 hour level up only, but thousands of gold as well.