1. almost everything that happened during todays event (the 26th)

hello
    i would like to start of by saying that i would like to not get banned for critizising the event even if it was a little bit harsh / rude. i will start by the few good things then iam going to talk about everything that went wrong with the event with screen shots provided.
    the BGs were prety good , although i would love some sort of a debuff icon after the big jump is used and i would have loved to see icons instead of crystals to indicate what buff was taken, other then that the rest of the event ( sorry for this next part ), was horrible , posable the worst thing that i have seen so farm though out my time on warmane

>>>>the clue event is almost undoable after you get to the part where you have to talk to the JC grandmaster unless u have someone that is helping you / a discord server with people that make a small guide for it. the rewards are so BAD for an event gets turned into a world pvp by the time you arive to gatgetzan
    please see https://imgur.com/a/mmTOHEE , the last part in duskwood is also prety awful because its also controled by the alliance and the NPC is somewhat bugged and cant be seen for a little bit of time (approximately 5 mins) and you will die prety fast if you try res infront of the NPC or behind his grave and do it. the rewards were certantly no worth it ( everyone got a panda pet and 20 holly), the first one that finished this event recived a pet and a mount and a normal + legendary TMOG scroll , and to be honest if the normal TMOG scroll was included with the rewards it would have been a little bit better. also please note that we cant delete the text papers from the event

i woud like to refer to a comment made by one of the comunity staff members about expecting the rewards and how we shoud't expect the gifts but honstly the rewards for this event were very tame and something like the pet + the mount OR making the drop chance for the tmog scrolls much higher till the event is over would have been much better other then having to fight your way through an entire faction two times to get the quest reward

>>>> the 3v3 is baiscly bugged and you cant q for it :/

>>> the zombie event is suuuuper bugged and you insta die once you are able to join the group
    also its a realy bad idea to make it that only 120 ppl can join in at any given time , you have 12k players want to do the event thinking that maby there is areward that is worth it but its not even playable. also i would like to say that the alliance and the horde are quing with them selfs so you are't fighting for 1 spot from the 120 spots with other ppl from your faction you are acctuly fighting the whole server to get in. please see https://imgur.com/a/q0c0vdK
    people were trash talking each other and using AOE ontop of the event master and using mounts to block the NPC so no one can que for it as well. people dont even know what the event was about and they were braging about how they will join in with a 3k gs chars. there was a mage today that had 5k gs and said he will join and someone else asked something alont the lines of " why the f*** whould a 5k gs join the event?". people were also trying to make raids / parties thinking that they can join in as a group. here is a pic that shows the rewards for the first wave https://imgur.com/a/KM05F8W ... which is holly again

it would have been much cooler if you can make a 40 man raid with your guild and have the raid leader que for it instead of 120 slots for the enire server

also the event is now locked for 24 hours
    as for the stairs event / squidgame like event i honstly did't expect it to be only for loderon and i did't expect it to crash the server as i was told couple of times ( i dont have a first hand expirence with that event so iam not going to talk about it that much)
    Edited: December 27, 2021

2. hello
    >>> the zombie event is suuuuper bugged and you insta die once you are able to join the group
    also its a realy bad idea to make it that only 120 ppl can join in at any given time , you have 12k players want to do the event thinking that maby there is areward that is worth it but its not even playable. also i would like to say that the alliance and the horde are quing with them selfs so you are't fighting for 1 spot from the 120 spots with other ppl from your faction you are acctuly fighting the whole server to get in. please see https://imgur.com/a/q0c0vdK
    people were trash talking each other and using AOE ontop of the event master and using mounts to block the NPC so no one can que for it as well. people dont even know what the event was about and they were braging about how they will join in with a 3k gs chars. there was a mage today that had 5k gs and said he will join and someone else asked something alont the lines of " why the f*** whould a 5k gs join the event?". people were also trying to make raids / parties thinking that they can join in as a group. here is a pic that shows the rewards for the first wave https://imgur.com/a/KM05F8W ... which is holly again
    I think 120 is a phasing limitation here. We get it in wintergrasp, so that could be the issue for you there. As for people being total asses? do you KNOW the server you're playing on? or are you that new, that you actually don't expect all this wonderful behavior? The people here will do everything they can to ruin your experience, which is why it puzzles me to this day, why the staff banned mass multiboxing, when it's basically tradition to be a total *** here.

As for the bugs: Expect it.

3. which is why it puzzles me to this day, why the staff banned mass multiboxing, when it's basically tradition to be a total *** here.
    So, you're saying your and others' mass multiboxing was people being total asses?

4. I think 120 is a phasing limitation here. We get it in wintergrasp, so that could be the issue for you there. As for people being total asses? do you KNOW the server you're playing on? or are you that new, that you actually don't expect all this wonderful behavior? The people here will do everything they can to ruin your experience, which is why it puzzles me to this day, why the staff banned mass multiboxing, when it's basically tradition to be a total *** here.

As for the bugs: Expect it.
    you cant realy expect all the 4 events to be bugged at the same time , BGs players could't tougle off the new event BGs and scavenger hunt is horrible with bad rewards if you are't the first winner and 3v3 is't even working and the zombe event only allowed like 120 players that insta died and got locked for 24 hours
    expecting something is diffrent but expecting the ENTIRE event to be like this is something else, i dont even know why some of the players are deffending this mess
    Edited: December 27, 2021

5. So, you're saying your and others' mass multiboxing was people being total asses?
    sence we have a mod here i have a little suggestion to fix the rewards from the svavenger hunt event and would make up for the other broken events , give everyone that got / is going to get the panda achiv a gift box that arrives in the mail which would allow them to chose between 1 from the legendary / normal TMOG scroll / mount that the first player got if they pick 1 of the scrolls it would emphasise then to buy a weapon from the site and if they got the mount atleast its better then the holly

6. sence we have a mod here i have a little suggestion to fix the rewards from the svavenger hunt event and would make up for the other broken events , give everyone that got / is going to get the panda achiv a gift box that arrives in the mail which would allow them to chose between 1 from the legendary / normal TMOG scroll / mount that the first player got if they pick 1 of the scrolls it would emphasise then to buy a weapon from the site and if they got the mount atleast its better then the holly
    They're Holiday gifts. They don't need "fixing."

7. They're Holiday gifts. They don't need "fixing."
    1 person got rooster mount and scrolls, the other 8k got 1 pet panda. That's pretty insulting honestly.

Comparing that to the snowman event, which gave a chance to everyone to get a mount, you can see why people are disappointed.

8. They're Holiday gifts. They don't need "fixing."
    imagine hyping your kid about a gift you brought to him and act like superman only for that gift to be a broken toy
    also imagine you had 10 kids and only bought 1 gift and let rng decide which one gets it
    also why you delete my comment ? i only said " wow " literaly