1. It's not impossible - KEEP FARMING

After 150+ attempts (I don't have an actual number, but my hunter participated 110 something times after I started dual boxing) I FINALLY got it yesterday.

I'm at exactly 150 mounts now, missing 7/8 of the arena mounts, ICC25 Glory, and Rhino.

Just to anyone else farming these rare raid drop mounts... KEEP GOING. At one point I even submitted a General Inquiry ticket to see if it even drops lmao.

2. Damn, that's a lot of dedication. I got mine on 7th :P

3. Damn, that's a lot of dedication. I got mine on 7th :P
    Yeah I've seen people get it wayyyyy sooner than I have. I talked to one guy and he was like "try /dancing with Midnight before you start it"... I did. And it dropped. LOL

4. Reminds me that I got the Ashe's of Alar after 20 attempts and Mimiron's Head after 80.

5. Please, clean up your inventory.

Sincerely,
    Entirety of Warmane Community

6. Please, clean up your inventory.

Sincerely,
    Entirety of Warmane Community
    Try it yourself. That's at least 5 different sets with Foror's in every slot. And my bank has all Portable Holes. With sets and transmog items as well. Like I said, let's see you do better.

7. Try it yourself. That's at least 5 different sets with Foror's in every slot. And my bank has all Portable Holes. With sets and transmog items as well. Like I said, let's see you do better.
    I don't need to, because I have only few sets + xmogs.
    I'm not trying to be all over the place. If I do, I rather do it with different characters at least, to avoid running with 8 sets + the one I'm wearing. So you could say, by default, I'm too organized person to ever having to deal with that many sets in the 1st place.

So I'll pass.

8. I remember doing all old dungeon clear achievements on my DK, ironically when clearing Stratholme for the achiev, Baron dropped his mount too. I think rates were upped in tbc from 0.1% to 1%, still low odds.

9. I don't need to, because I have only few sets + xmogs.
    I'm not trying to be all over the place. If I do, I rather do it with different characters at least, to avoid running with 8 sets + the one I'm wearing. So you could say, by default, I'm too organized person to ever having to deal with that many sets in the 1st place.

So I'll pass.
    That sounded extremely ignorant.

10. "try /dancing with Midnight before you start it"...
    Didn't work... D:

11. We had to change that after Sesh used it.

12. That is 1 emote less to try... Challenge accepted.

13. We had to change that after Sesh used it.
    That's the REAL exploit.

14. Gonna keep buying my Oracle Eggs... Please god one of these weeks....

Also, is Time-Lost confirmed as working on here? I'd take either of them tbh

12 Last