1. What addon trigger this?

Hello! Can you guys tell me what addon trigger this so i can disable the function because is verry anoying...This happend each time i target someone ( player) it doesn't happend when i'm targeting world mobs. Here's the picture,i made a highlight with a red "square",right in the middle of my screen. Please take a look! https://ibb.co/vLbRyzb

P.S: I can't move it or hide it. Only reload works,that's why is so frustrating...Heeelp!
    Edited: November 27, 2021 Reason: forgot to mention something

2. @Nightthunder can you take a SS of your addon folder I had the same thing like a year ago it took me a month of digging to find it.

*Edit*
    Is it HealBot?
    Edited: November 28, 2021 Reason: What about.....

3. Apply the standard troubleshooting method for identifying a problem from an unknown source.

Disable half of your addons and take note of which addons you are turning off, enter the game and see if the problem is gone.

If the problem is gone, disable half of the remaining addons and check again. Keep repeating until the problem disappears.

Now turn back on half of the addons that you last turned off and check if the problem is back. Repeat as necessary. Eventually you'll identify which addon is the problem through the process of elimination.

Then learn to play without whatever functions you wanted from that addon or find different addon that accomplishes that task.

4. That's a PVP addon called "Aesa". It keeps track of the CDs of the last 3 players you targeted

5. That's a PVP addon called "Aesa". It keeps track of the CDs of the last 3 players you targeted
    Thanks a lot! This one was the "cause". Now if i found the issue,i think i will keep the addon,i like what it does but not in the middle of my ****ing screen! I need to just adjust it:D Thank you guys!