1. Arena titles did not get wiped, no information from Warmane Staff

Hello,

I am inquiring about the current situation regarding the arena titles.
    According to Proterean (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=441072) most PvP titles (except R1, Supreme) were supposed to be removed with the start of this season (start: November 29, 2021).
    Here's the full quote:

All PvP titles, except Rank 1 titles, will be removed at the end of Arena Season 21. At that point we will start utilizing the new system of rewards. All titles, except Rank 1, will be temporary and will only last for one season. This includes the titles rewarded from Arena Season 21 which will be available for equipping during Arena Season 22.
    If I am correctly informed, what happened instead is the following:
    - all players with R1 kept their title (correct)
    - all players with SQ titles like Warbringer lost their title (correct)
    - all players with Supreme lost their title (false)
    - all players with Challenger, Rival, Duelist and Gladiator from previous seasons kept their title (false)

Additionally, some players reported that "everyone" at 1.6k rating received titles up till Duelist in 2s.
    In the aforementioned thread, several players (e.g. jinks) pointed out, that they did not receive any titles below Gladiator while they were actually supposed to.

Dear Warmane Staff, could you please give us an update on the current situation? There has been zero communication from your side, whether it's on the forum or on Discord.
    It's clear that something went wrong on your end, and even if you did not create any backups whatsoever, it would be better to at least admit it, instead of keeping it under wraps.

Before anyone is going to say "hurr durr u mad cuz lost title", I am not - I don't even play arenas nor have any titles I could gain or lose, but I have seen several players complaining about it and seeing no updates regarding it, it's starting to become frustrating.
    Edited: November 30, 2021 Reason: format

2. What update would that be?

Whats your asking? Why didn't you receive a title?, Why did you lost a title?
    You are asking stuff for other people it seems, no one is going to address this the way its asked :D

Or even worse you are just trying to stir up some drama? You don't play arenas you haven't lost/gain anything related, whats the reasoning behind your questions?

Are you getting frustrated over some rando statements? like WTF
    Edited: November 30, 2021

3. What update would that be?

Whats your asking? Why didn't you receive a title?, Why did you lost a title?
    You are asking stuff for other people it seems, no one is going to address this the way its asked :D

Or even worse you are just trying to stir up some drama? You don't play arenas you haven't lost/gain anything related, whats the reasoning behind your questions?

Are you getting frustrated over some rando statements? like WTF
    So you're telling us you aren't informed, but you still feel like commenting?

I'm going to give you some sound advice for the future pal:
    It goes think --> speak, not speak --> think.

Personally, I don't care about any of this -- wipe it, or don't wipe it.
    But as Plstryme says, people need to be held accountable for their mistakes, and the promises they make.
    You can't just go walking around saying you'll do this and that, yet do the complete opposite by accident, and expect everyone to be fine with it as you pretend it never happened. If you do such a thing you need some values in your life because that would make you a very weak person, nothing more than a weasel.

Back to the point, it would be nice to have an update on how they'll handle this. Something along the lines of:
    A) All supremes were meant to be wiped, we'll wipe all challengers-gladiators when a dev finds the time.
    B) We made a mistake, we'll rectify it as soon as a dev finds the time.
    C) We messed up, and we can't reverse it. We are very sorry.

We all know everyone is human, we all make mistakes. We all know the people behind the scenes have lives going on with many things beyond just private server(s), people who can't just make free time to work on it.

But for the love of god, don't let it be option D:
    D) *cricket noises*

When looking at it from a PR perspective it's easy to see that at least communicating about it is better than burying it, and pretending nothing happened.

4. I'm as informed as i need to be, he stated that 1600 raiting 2s have been getting titles.
    As someone that had 1650 raiting i can tell you thats load of bs.

So you want to held people accountable based on false information? Whats your sources where is your proof? Why do you even want to held people accountable for something that in no way reflects on you?

Think > Speak, not speak> think :)
    Edited: November 30, 2021

5. I'm as informed as i need to be, he stated that 1600 raiting 2s have been getting titles.
    As someone that had 1650 raiting i can tell you thats load of bs.

So you want to held people accountable based on false information? Whats your sources where is your proof? Why do you even want to held people accountable by something that in no way reflects on you?

Think > Speak, not speak> think :)
    Let's analyze it, shall we?

- all players with Challenger, Rival, Duelist and Gladiator from previous seasons kept their title (false)

In the aforementioned thread, several players (e.g. jinks) pointed out, that they did not receive any titles below Gladiator while they were actually supposed to.
    All verified information

Additionally, some players reported that "everyone" at 1.6k rating received titles up till Duelist in 2s.
    A statement, which he frames in a way of uncertainty.

It's safe to say that you're framing it wrong and are ill-informed, good day. Also, my apologies if I made you mad about the think first then speak comment, but it had to be said.

6. You didn't even bothered checking what he provided did you. Did you try typing his character name in the Armory > Match History > enjoy :)

7. You didn't even bothered checking what he provided did you. Did you try typing his character name in the Armory > Match History > enjoy :)
    It's like you're trying to break the world record for most consecutive points missed in a row. At this point, you have to be a forum troll right?

First of all, match history gets reset every single season for every single character so it'll be empty for almost everyone right now. So I have no idea what you mean by that, he also explicitly mentions:

Before anyone is going to say "hurr durr u mad cuz lost title", I am not - I don't even play arenas nor have any titles I could gain or lose, but I have seen several players complaining about it and seeing no updates regarding it, it's starting to become frustrating.
    If you are referring to the person he mentioned you're looking up the wrong thing. He provided all the proof he needed:

@Proterean
    SoloQ Gladiator titles were not awarded, at least with Blackrock and Icecrown, see video proof for me on both realms (r4 + r6) and Pogleah from Blackrock (r5).

Blackrock : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wstm...nnel=Pacifical
    Icecrown : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dexu...nnel=Pacifical
    Saved archive of the end of season SoloQ ladder :
    https://web.archive.org/web/20211128...der/SoloQ/1/80
    So at this point all you're doing is telling the world you have no clue what you're talking about and on top of that are too insecure to handle the fact that you're wrong. All the information is literally provided above, I even held your hand while checking what's confirmed and what's not confirmed. What more do you need? Instead, you make stuff up in your head and give a feeble response to that. It's literally baffling. It's like I'm trying to explain what the third dimension looks like to a two-dimensional being.

Tldr;

It goes think --> speak, not speak --> think.
    Just now, I was in a long boring Alterac Valley so you had my attention.
    This is where we part our ways though, there is no point talking to someone who ignores all logic and information.
    Have a good day!
    Edited: November 30, 2021 Reason: Added a quote from the arena season forum post

8. i'm simply telling you and the topic creater that you guys are full of ****, simple

9. I am not quite sure from where that kind of hostility is coming from, but I suppose everyone has their reasonings.
    Besides that, this wasn't even directed at you, but the staff instead.

Anyways, just in case you were confused about my wording, I will try to rephrase one section of my initial post.
    I wrote the following:

"(correct)" = this happened and it's correct like that. For example, players with R1 titles (besides Supreme) from previous seasons kept their R1 titles (besides Supreme), this was planned and worked fine.
    "(false)" = this was NOT correct and shouldn't have happened. For example, players with titles such as Challenger, Rival, Duelist and Gladiator from previous seasons kept their titles, this is wrong and didn't work as planned. They should have been removed since the start of the current season.

Obviously players such as Pacifical not receiving "new" titles from the previous season is a completely different story, that should be fixed too - but the main point was the removal of previous titles as Proterean initially stated.
    Edited: November 30, 2021 Reason: format

10. It's possible it takes a day or two for the staff to do it, or to get around to it. Give it few days and see if anything changes.

11. They weren't asking for a solution though, more like any statement on it. e.g. "we're aware of it" or "we're working on it"

12. The relevant people are aware but I don't have any information beyond that.

13. Hello there, i have couple of questions which are regarding this situation.
    I honestly hope that "relevant" people will see this, because its been a week now.
    I have few chars that lost titles, some of them all titles and some of them kept some.
    Lets start by dk, i had Supreme, Gladiator, Duelist, Warbringer etc etc, i honestly dont know how this happened but i lost all of them lol.
    Other dk had Supreme, Arena master and duelist, i kept duelist and arena master but Supreme is gone, how does this work?
    Paladin- Warbringer, duelist etc etc, lost warbringer kept duelist.
    Rele glad war, lost all except rele glad ( How its supposed to be, didnr have Supreme)
    3x r1 Shaman lost all except those titles and thats also how its supposed to be.
    Now i logged couple of times and i still see old Gladiators with their titles, like how did they keep it, are they better than me in some way?
    I demand answers From Proterean or Aldthairos.
    https://imgur.com/a/rrN4GDs
    Here you can see, i didnt upload all my screenshots because i think this is enough.
    About ticket, Gm replied that this will be fixed in Due time. It seems like its going to be fixed 100% but yet here we are week after not a word from single gm.

14. It seems like all old challengers up until gladiator got removed.
    I'm assuming supreme will become a seasonal dependent title since it didn't get restored -- which is actually a good choice.
    Seeing only one toon per class with "the Supreme" each season really gives it that wow factor it should have.

Either way, thanks for owning up to your mistakes and fixing them.
    If we take the time to complain about it, then we should also take the time to say thank you when it's rectified.