1. <Core Group> Now Recruiting

<Core Group>

Hi I am Neph! I'm the GM for the guild and we are currently taking applicants for raid slots in our upcoming "Core Group". We will be focusing 10m content and keep our numbers relatively low considering we are aiming for quality over quantity in terms of how many people we will be recruiting. However, even if you are not part of the core group your position still matters. As previously mentioned we are aiming for quality over quantity. So, with this being said We do plan to extend raid groups for 2nd teams and also bench warmers as well (if the demand is there for it). After all things happen and people can't always make every single night like most that can so we will always need extra bodies regardless.

In regards to loot system. Until a loot system is decided and agreed on by the entire raid and guild the default method will be loot master which i will take complete control of all items for proper rolling methods main spec > off spec > DE/Transmog. (all items Disenchanted will be returned to the guild bank to provide enchants and gold for the guild repairs and other consumables). BoE Gear that drops in raid will still follow "default roll-method" (main spec > off spec > D/E or gold for guild bank) With all being said above could possibly change depending on the group. If there should be a demand for a different loot system it will be suggested and voted on by the entire core group entire guild included afterall the guild will be relatively small and all players will be raiding in some aspect.

Raid TImes: This is currently up in the air at the moment as we do not have many people at this current time so preferred raid times are very one sided at the moment. Once we have more people join we will have a better idea of a time frame for raiding. Server time is EU and guild members are current NA players, so the time frame will be volatile until more member obtained.

Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions feel free to message on here or in-game to my character: Nepherino

also you can apply to link below as well:
    https://onecoregroup.shivtr.com/
    Edited: December 10, 2021

2. We are still looking for raiders :)