1. Christmas event's reward

Hello,

in the last year I could not receive rewards for the GM hosted events because I had to play on another account due to not having any character slots left.

Suggestion: Allow the rewards to be applied to other accounts (maybe just check if the IP is the same?)

Happy Christmas time!

Edit: Copied from post below to have it in the suggestion:
    One argument I could see is that it attracted hackers/cheaters. To deter them, a GM just has to ask everyone participating, before the event starts, to whisper him the character name that would win the price. This is close to zero cost with a chat macro and an addon like WIM to track whispers. A quick Lua script to detect duplicate names catches those that try to buy a win or increase their chance by having friends helping out
    Edited: December 5, 2021

2. I'm sorry, but can you come up with any logical reason for it? It is your personal issue to not play your "main" account only cuz it is full yet willing to get all goods, not Warmanes concern

3. I'm sorry, but can you come up with any logical reason for it?
    Can you come up with any logical reason against it?
    But sure, I can elaborate on the one I already gave. The problem is that loyal and active players with 10 high level characters want to participate and win prizes in the GM hosted events too. (Those require a level 1 character on the same account)
    The reason, or rather the benefit, of the change is to increase inclusiveness and happiness.
    I don't see any (real) increased cost. One argument I could see is that it attracted hackers/cheaters. To deter them, a GM just has to ask everyone participating, before the event starts, to whisper him the character name that would win the price. This is close to zero cost with a chat macro and an addon like WIM to track whispers. A quick Lua script to detect duplicate names catches those that try to buy a win or increase their chance by having friends helping out.

It is your personal issue to not play your "main" account only cuz it is full yet willing to get all goods, not Warmanes concern
    Yes, it is a personal issue which is also shared by other people.
    This is a section of a forum to give suggestions to change/improve the experience. This suggestion qualifies as such.
    Looking at your other forum posts, I can see that you are either confidently spouting wrong information while being toxic and passive aggressive, or a troll. That's why I won't entertain you any further.

4. imo only the account you played on should obtain a title, your other characters have nothing to do with it

5. You could just throw one of your chars on sale an hour prior to the event for a ridicioulus price, create a lvl 1 toon, participate in the event, delete the lvl 1 toon and cancel your sale afterwards.

Not a donor? Consider spending 10 bucks.

Problem solved.

6. Can you come up with any logical reason against it?
    But sure, I can elaborate on the one I already gave. The problem is that loyal and active players with 10 high level characters want to participate and win prizes in the GM hosted events too. (Those require a level 1 character on the same account)
    The reason, or rather the benefit, of the change is to increase inclusiveness and happiness.
    I don't see any (real) increased cost. One argument I could see is that it attracted hackers/cheaters. To deter them, a GM just has to ask everyone participating, before the event starts, to whisper him the character name that would win the price. This is close to zero cost with a chat macro and an addon like WIM to track whispers. A quick Lua script to detect duplicate names catches those that try to buy a win or increase their chance by having friends helping out.

Yes, it is a personal issue which is also shared by other people.
    This is a section of a forum to give suggestions to change/improve the experience. This suggestion qualifies as such.
    Looking at your other forum posts, I can see that you are either confidently spouting wrong information while being toxic and passive aggressive, or a troll. That's why I won't entertain you any further.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434695

7. Just a hint: Barracks isn't a thing on Lordaeron. Your linked post doesn't help.
    Maybe actually read the post.

"A regular contributor will have 8 additional slots to store their characters from all realms. "

8. Maybe actually read the post.

"A regular contributor will have 8 additional slots to store their characters from all realms. "
    In case you don't get it: Your post is still useless because Barracks is only available on Icecrown. No matter if you have 10, 18, 26 or 9872349239478 slots on Icecrown-Barracks. It won't change the fact Barracks isn't available on Lordaeron.

Go check your facts before you try to help. Would make life easier.

9. In case you don't get it: Your post is still useless because Barracks is only available on Icecrown. No matter if you have 10, 18, 26 or 9872349239478 slots on Icecrown-Barracks. It won't change the fact Barracks isn't available on Lordaeron.

Go check your facts before you try to help. Would make life easier.
    My facts are based on a post made by the head of staff. His post says nothing about it being a feature exlusive to Icecrown; it actually says once you reach Contributor rank (from donations which means you've donated $100+) you gain access to Barracks on ALL REALMS. If there is a problem with that, take it up with Proterean.

10. imo only the account you played on should obtain a title, your other characters have nothing to do with it
    You used to join the event with a level 1 character and then, if won, chose a reward (never a title) like a mount for any other character on the same account.

You could just throw one of your chars on sale an hour prior to the event for a ridicioulus price, create a lvl 1 toon, participate in the event, delete the lvl 1 toon and cancel your sale afterwards.
    I didn't even consider that, nice idea, thanks.

My facts are based on a post made by the head of staff. His post says nothing about it being a feature exlusive to Icecrown; it actually says once you reach Contributor rank (from donations which means you've donated $100+) you gain access to Barracks on ALL REALMS. If there is a problem with that, take it up with Proterean.
    The feature does not work for Lordaeron. I already suggested that 7 months ago with the same reason http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=435998, but no response (It works fine for me for Icecrown). But thanks for the answer