1. Snowmans for Christmas?

Hello everyone, do you remember the snowmen in Wintersgrasp which they play at Christmas.This was the funniest event in my opinion. This year will there be again? Happy Holidays!

2. Funniest event? Grinding snowmen for hours on end for EoF drops isn't fun and idk who you're trying to fool that it is. All it did was ruin the economy, give noobs the gear they shouldn't have effectively increasing the gs requirements for pugs for several months. And I even believe iirc staff themselves said they won't be introducing that again because it did more bad than good.

3. What he said. A 5.9k mm hunter damage racing a blood tank is no bueno senor...

4. Certain aspects of this game were time gated. You know, to make you buy another month. It would break your heart to know just how geared a person can get by doing one rdf-hc a day. I don't know if they are still doing it but, the first year of frostmoune realm had 2 raid resets a week. That was one of the best things warmane has done. I'm not seeing a connection between easy eof to obtain and ruining the economy. Is your complaint falling primordial prices? The inflation happens with or without an eof farming events. I always enjoy seeing the reaction of players and prices when the yearly gold squish gets announced. I play mainly during the northern hemisphere winter months. This is the time when the economy is at its worst. It's just part of playing here. If you don't like the gs requirements go elsewhere as I keep getting told.