1. Furios and Relentless Weapons

If battlegrounds are cross-realm and if we are already going to get matched against players who have access to Furios and Relentless weapons, then we should have the option to buy them for Honor and / or Arena points as well. This way it just isn't fair, and cross realm BG matchupps with a realm that has access to these weapons even though the season has progressed beyond them isn't "Blizz-like" either.

2. Yes, it's true. But you can easily play a char on both realms, to focus on pve while playing on Lordaeron, while enjoying pvp on Blackrock.

Blackrock is istant lvl 80, you don't even need to level a new char on a slow 1x realm.

3. Yes, it's true. But you can easily play a char on both realms, to focus on pve while playing on Lordaeron, while enjoying pvp on Blackrock.

Blackrock is istant lvl 80, you don't even need to level a new char on a slow 1x realm.
    This doesn't have anything to do with the point. Some people want to do PvP on Lordaeron as well. Does that mean they should create a character on other realms in order to do it? Doesn't make any sense at all what you're saying.
    Whether the GM's will implement the option of buying Relentless weapons(with honour points/arena points), that's up to them, but you personally didn't bring a suggestion at all, you just came up with a different idea that is hardly good, or relatable to the original topic.

4. This doesn't have anything to do with the point. Some people want to do PvP on Lordaeron as well. Does that mean they should create a character on other realms in order to do it? Doesn't make any sense at all what you're saying.
    Whether the GM's will implement the option of buying Relentless weapons(with honour points/arena points), that's up to them, but you personally didn't bring a suggestion at all, you just came up with a different idea that is hardly good, or relatable to the original topic.
    Did I say you can't pvp on Lordaeron? Sure, you can, but you can't get relentless weapons for free.

What can you do on Lordaeron that Blackrock players can't do? You can get the BIS pve weapons, off sets and trinkets in the game by doing pve, without the need to climb the arena ladders or reaching a certain arena rating.

Trust me, you don't want to use relentless weapons to top the battlegrounds charts or to win them. Do you want the relentless weapons for free? Play on Blackrock. It's not rocket science.

Besides, I am wondering why someone, being aware of the cross-realm system, would play pvp on a realm which has been created with the precise intent to give the players an harder pve content (which is definetly not "blizz-like", according to the 3.3.5 patch), thus becoming the very cause of his own demise.

5. Did I say you can't pvp on Lordaeron? Sure, you can, but you can't get relentless weapons for free.

What can you do on Lordaeron that Blackrock players can't do? You can get the BIS pve weapons, off sets and trinkets in the game by doing pve, without the need to climb the arena ladders or reaching a certain arena rating.

Trust me, you don't want to use relentless weapons to top the battlegrounds charts or to win them. Do you want the relentless weapons for free? Play on Blackrock. It's not rocket science.

Besides, I am wondering why someone, being aware of the cross-realm system, would play pvp on a realm which has been created with the precise intent to give the players an harder pve content (which is definetly not "blizz-like", according to the 3.3.5 patch), thus becoming the very cause of his own demise.
    As far as I understand most people who went to Blackrock did it to test out specs/builds or classes in general. It's not that many that actually play there regularly.
    Why would someone want to make a separate character on another realm when all their friends are on this realm?

6. As far as I understand most people who went to Blackrock did it to test out specs/builds or classes in general. It's not that many that actually play there regularly.
    Why would someone want to make a separate character on another realm when all their friends are on this realm?
    Did you check the arena ladder since the introduction of the cross-realm system? The 99% of the players who are interested only in pvp play on Blackrock, and there are battlegrounds title farmers as well.

I mean, I understand if a player wanna be a completist on Lordaeron and enjoy both pvp and pve, but you can do that without the need to get relentless weapons for free. Even the weapons you can obtain from ICC 25 normal are better than those.

As a matter of fact, the Blackrock players who join battlegrouns with starter gear are mocked by the Icecrown players, who are usually way more geared (trough pve or donations). Try it for yourself, if you don't believe me.

7. Did you check the arena ladder since the introduction of the cross-realm system? The 99% of the players who are interested only in pvp play on Blackrock, and there are battlegrounds title farmers as well.

I mean, I understand if a player wanna be a completist on Lordaeron and enjoy both pvp and pve, but you can do that without the need to get relentless weapons for free. Even the weapons you can obtain from ICC 25 normal are better than those.

As a matter of fact, the Blackrock players who join battlegrouns with starter gear are mocked by the Icecrown players, who are usually way more geared (trough pve or donations). Try it for yourself, if you don't believe me.
    I should have specified that I meant based on battlegrounds (I rarely do arenas). You rarely see the same characters from Blackrock there (with some exceptions), while from Icecrown and Lordaeron you see the same people year in and year out.

8. The argument with getting gear from PVE is a joke even for vets. It's nowhere near as quick as getting guaranteed full rshc BiS with 1,63-1,72 + trinkets @1,8 also having copies to slap resil onto to be more efficient in this mess of a patch. The only thing you can actually get quicker on Lord than on Br is let's say a brynt hc or any garbage 2hc item that most of the playerbase can pug these days. The gap is already enormous unless you're gearing for months straight. Instant 258, solace&dc hc immediately with full rele whilst having 2x the flush AP + sunday event and identical requirements for armor as on regular realms. Just because the game didn't have something in 3.3.5a doesn't mean it wouldn't be changed for better in hindsight - rele weapons are a natural thing that every other expansion had - a weaker honor + AP version of the top ones that bridge the gap. But roger that, let's let lord plebs get farmed n 123 them with our 69 trash buffs + $420 in cosmetics, in our 12 man triple split premade - don't forget to emote!

9. Did you check the arena ladder since the introduction of the cross-realm system? The 99% of the players who are interested only in pvp play on Blackrock, and there are battlegrounds title farmers as well.

Again, you provided no information/ideas to your comments. I don't think you know what you're writing, everyhing you said has nothing to do with the original topic, but I'll leave you with it.

10. The argument with getting gear from PVE is a joke even for vets. It's nowhere near as quick as getting guaranteed full rshc BiS with 1,63-1,72 + trinkets @1,8 also having copies to slap resil onto to be more efficient in this mess of a patch. The only thing you can actually get quicker on Lord than on Br is let's say a brynt hc or any garbage 2hc item that most of the playerbase can pug these days. The gap is already enormous unless you're gearing for months straight. Instant 258, solace&dc hc immediately with full rele whilst having 2x the flush AP + sunday event and identical requirements for armor as on regular realms. Just because the game didn't have something in 3.3.5a doesn't mean it wouldn't be changed for better in hindsight - rele weapons are a natural thing that every other expansion had - a weaker honor + AP version of the top ones that bridge the gap. But roger that, let's let lord plebs get farmed n 123 them with our 69 trash buffs + $420 in cosmetics, in our 12 man triple split premade - don't forget to emote!
    So what is stopping you from doing all the things you mentioned on Blackrock instead of complaining in the forums?

Do you want to play a more challenging pve content? Stay here and be happy. The pve gear you can get will turn useful on pvp as well.
    Do you want to focus only on pvp? Keep complaining like a pleb. Your choice.

I mean, you can even play on different seasons gear now, with the option to follow the Frostmourne realm progression.
    But no, you find it's easier to keep playing with a bad geared char, which you are doing nothing about, on a cross-realm pvp system where almost everyone is wearing bis gear.

11. Read the topic of the thread and then rewrite ur answer. He is just wondering why ppl in lordaeron cant buy rele and furious weapons in the same way we can buy furious (with honor) or relentless (honor+arena points) armor and accesories while ppl from Blackrock and Icecrwon have acces to them.
    In my opinion it would be a cool feature for lordaeron that these weapons where abailable for honor+small ammounts of arena points so that the gearing procces in pvp would be more satisfactory and fair. Plus it would not affect any of the other 2 realms in any way
    Instead of trying to tilt ppl or throwing free beef try to be constructive

12. Read the topic of the thread and then rewrite ur answer. He is just wondering why ppl in lordaeron cant buy rele and furious weapons in the same way we can buy furious (with honor) or relentless (honor+arena points) armor and accesories while ppl from Blackrock and Icecrwon have acces to them.
    In my opinion it would be a cool feature for lordaeron that these weapons where abailable for honor+small ammounts of arena points so that the gearing procces in pvp would be more satisfactory and fair. Plus it would not affect any of the other 2 realms in any way
    Instead of trying to tilt ppl or throwing free beef try to be constructive
    Relentless glad weapons are not avaible on Icecrown, unless you buy them on the server shop with actual coins, which would be a total waste of money. They are avaible on the Blackrock server just because there is no other way to obtain a weapon when you create a new char on a istant lvl 80 server with no pve content.