1. Vote points best way to spend to start Retri Pala gearing?

So what the title says, I've got about 150 vote points, not sure what to do with them tbh

2. My advice is get the two trinkets Comet's Trail and Dark Matter. You can also get the two handed sword
    Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion so you wont have to rely on drops for weapons. This sword is equal to the icc 10 weapons almost. The main set you can asily farm in 2-3 days with rdf farming.

3. Trinkets. Comet's trail is decent like mentioned above. Don't go specifically for ilvl (gearscore) though, go with what makes your dps better. Every item you can buy is at max 239 item level and lower. Mostly you will find items ingame to upgrade from FOS/POS/HOR or badges (you can also purchase with points if you are lazy and don't feel like hunting). Other then trinkets there won't be any serious upgrades for you. If you have the cash to spend, I'd recommend going for the battered hilt for your weapon over any vote point items. Your options other then that without raiding for weapons are tyrannical beheader (ilvl 232) or Voldrethar (ilvl 239) (both offer armor pen)or the 2h str sword from the hilt (crit and haste). Maybe a neck if you can't afford to use wodin's quite yet. You can get ilvl 245 BOE crafted bracers, ilvl 264 BOE crafted Boots. Then the other off pieces can be bought with frost badges (belt,cape). There is also a nice agility ilvl 245 crafted cape you could possibly use. You will most likely end up using BOE ring from ICC (ring of rotting sinew) and your ashen verdict ring. Maybe buying some items to fill slots until you can afford the BOEs for each slot. I have no idea what your gear looks like so it is hard to say, the choice is really up to you. The most commonly purchased items with points I'd say are weapons and trinkets tho. Armor pen isn't totally useless for you though, you will just get enough off it off other pieces as so much armor pen stuff drops. So getting other stats where you can afford to get them is a good idea.
    Edited: December 7, 2021