1. How to unlock totems?

Sorry for my noobishiness, but how do I unlock totems?

I've heard I need to do class-quests, but most class-trainers I met do not offer any quests other than the first ones.

(WoLK 3.3.5)

2. Sorry for my noobishiness, but how do I unlock totems?

I've heard I need to do class-quests, but most class-trainers I met do not offer any quests other than the first ones.

(WoLK 3.3.5)
    The quests are called "Call of Earth", "Call of Fire", "Call of Water" and "Call of Air". The first 2 quests should be given by shaman trainer in starting zone when you are at about level 10 if I can recall. If you bought this toon with no completed quests, you probably should type to GMs to fix it. I'm not sure about that.

3. Call of Earth (level 4) starts from starter zones' Shaman trainers of Orcs, Trolls, Taurens, and Draenai.
    Call of Fire (level 10) starts from Razor Hill, Bloodhoof Village, and Azure Watch. Alternatively from Orgrimmar's, Thunder Bluff's, or from Exodar's Shaman trainers.
    Call of Water (level 20) starts from Razor Hill, Bloodhoof Village, and Azure Watch. Alternatively from Orgrimmar's, Thunder Bluff's, or from Exodar's Shaman trainers.
    Call of Air (level 30) starts from Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, and Exodar. Alternative starting locations for Alliance side quests are Stormwind's and Iron Forge's Shaman trainers who'll send you to Exodar's Shaman trainer.