1. Implement mature language filter on Blackrock!

Since 3 days on Blackrock and the Behaviour of some individuals are just right Outrageous !!!

Since i cant Provide any proof of this content, just log into Blackrock and Check the /6 Global Chat !

People using words for Genitals of all kind, Spaming and Flooding the Chat with Stream Advertising and Nameshaming all kind of Races, Genders and so on in /6 Global and elsewhere

My Suggestion?

Make a moderation update that doesnt allow all kind of this Behaviour automaticly!

"preventing players from sending messages with so-called reserved words."

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1021055.jpg[IMG]

King Regards

2. Why would you argue AGAINST free speech?
    If you want safe space head to twitter or current day retail.
    If you're such a snowflake that insults bother you use ignore button.
    Most of us appreciate the breath of fresh air that Warmane provides. Free speech in every other online game is already censored and ****ed enough.

3. Why would you argue AGAINST rules set by the Warmane Staff?

~Palutena
    Head Moderator

"IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The following are rules set forth by Warmane Staff for the Services Warmane provides, any attempt to break them will result in appropriate action against your in-game accounts.
    Any user, regular or Premium, is subject to the same rules and breaking them will get them banned in the same way.
    If you have an issue with the game or wish to report someone breaking the rules, send a ticket in-game. If you have a problem with a particular GM, contact the Head GM, instead of opening threads elsewhere in the forums.

NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below are some examples of what you shouldn't do!
    Spam/Flood: Using colored text or big Icons in global channels is not allowed. Flooding it with repeated messages neither. Avoid it to avoid being muted or banned.
    Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor. Even if you are just "joking" it isn't allowed. Slangs such as the n-word aren't allowed either, even in Guild chat. Don't blame guildies for reporting you. It's wrong and you should know that.
    Staff Impersonation: Pretending to be a Staff Member either to scam or threat someone is absolutely forbidden.
    Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

4. Calling you a **** isn't against the rules as you can see. It's in no way ruining your gameplay, in no way is it spamming you, it's not racist, it's not impersonating staff nor is it disrupting gameplay.
    As I said, head to Twitter. You really ought to have tougher skin if you're gonna spend your time online ANYWHERE.

I'll not even bring up the fact that there's a literal mature language filter as a setting in-game that requires no input from staff.
    Edited: December 5, 2021

5. Calling you a **** isn't against the rules as you can see.

10/10

Somebody give that man a medal!

6. Isn't there mature language filter in in-game settings under social tab?

There are more ways to circumvent the censor(s). 1337 5p34k, w€!rd 7yp|ng, n all dat shiet. Should the staff waste their time trying to one-up community's efforts to bypass the censor? Not worth it. You can use ignore function, have global chat tab not open all the time, or hidden unless mouseover, there are many ways for you not to get butthurt about text in a game.

If you get offended by few words, perhaps you should opt out of global chat. Or disable all chats?

7. tbh ... I don't realy care much about any of this trashtalking, worm behavior.

But, people need to be held accountable for their Extreme Behaviour, and the toxic enviroment they make. Nobody with a bit "Moral" and "Values" wants such "CBA Ghetto Hood" behaviour aldays long.

You can say what ever you want in ur Privat life and with your best friends whatsover (Free Speech), but if you go to the Puplic you have to Behave!

You can't just go walking around saying insults to everybody and say that you dont like the Skin he has, and expect everyone to be fine with it, as you would be, that would never be happend.
    If you do such a thing (Walking around and "act" like a Mental ill Person) you need some more values, moral and Education in your life!..because if not, that would make you a very dull and frail person, nothing more than a worm hiding behind a Monitor. If this is the kind of enviroment people want to stay, then the people who got such values and moral just leaves the Server (as you mentioned it)!
    What is left? a whole server of worms Acting Tough! (welcome to Detroit!)

Be Stricter, Punish Missbehaviour harder and People will starting to be Civilized and Disciplined!

Do i personaly believe that will ever happend? No... Never!

Did i try to Protect a little Group of people who got fast Offended and "butthurted" about ingame Worms behaving badly? No!

What happend that you come to this Conclusion? People are behaving badly by only getting in contact with them longer than 10 Seconds! (i guess no Braincells left after 10 Seconds of writing?)

Do you have an Example how such Conversation would be?

Example:
    Me: "Hey want BG or Arena?"
    Worm: "exp?"
    Me: "2.7k+ in Class XY, 2.5k+ in Class XY but i can also play XY where im 2,2k+"
    Worm: "okay lets try!"
    <Worm joins first Arena/BG with me!>
    Worm: "why you got such low gear?"
    Me: "cuz im new on the server!"
    Worm: lol why you bother me then? you (insult here)! (insult here) your mom and your family and all of your (insert country here) you (insult here)(insult here)"

This was just an Example!
    Happens sometimes also after some Arenas where people Expect everyone to be R1 in first match and going insanly mad after some little mistakes! we Humans sometimes do mistakes .....you know?

Also in /6 Global chat where already "KNOWN PEOPLE" (cant tell names) Spame stuff against Races, Genders and Countrys!!!

People are Outragoues Toxic to the Limit and beyond!!

Did i >TRY< to find atleast ONE! decent player with "Moral" and "values" beeing Mature overall on the Warmane Servers? YES!!!

Did you actualy find as of today, atleast ONE decent player with "Moral" and "values"on the Warmane Servers? NO!

Why do you even Look for Peoples (just Disable Global chat, Ignore them, Hide it...)? Because i want to play BG's or Arenas!

Solution? Quit this Server if you got some "Moral" and "values" <OR> bear with such kind of People and become one day also maybe a R1 Worm with no Values and Moral!

Have a good one!
    Edited: December 5, 2021

8. Woah people in a competitive enviroment are competitive, who would have thought? Also, this is the internet and minority report is not yet a reality, nor is 1984, use the ignore function God ****ing damn it.

9. One of those petty tyrants talking about values and morals, cracks me up every time.

Maybe you like to live in some "utopia" where everything is bright, shiny and fake as hell, where you can smell rotting flesh all the time but never see a corpse. If the dude is an *******, then he is an *******. You can cut off his ugly face, sew new printed happy face on his skull, but underneath he is the same *******. Lots of people like to play in true environment, where people can declare and behave as they want, mind the rules. And also everyone is free to ignore and not play with such people, instead of trying to warp them to their ****ed up ideas of morality and values.

10. If they implemented a server-side filter, people would bypass it anyway by writing the words incorrectly. If you just don't want to see those words, use the ingame mature language filter setting that already exists.

If there are "KNOWN PEOPLE" actually breaking the rules, you can take a screenshot and report it by making a support ticket in game, as described here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

11. The sooner people start ignoring those toxic people, the sooner we will deal with this as a community.
    When no one answers those a-holes they get bored and actually i've seen some of them even quit being aholes, because you know, some of them do realize that they need to play with other players. And it doesn't work when half the server has ignored them :D