1. Question

Hello ,
    i've reported a player via in game ticket but nothing happened to him .
    the player is standing all the day near the mail box in stormwind and he can put / remove items from the AH without even getting inside the AH ..
    he undercut people all the day ..
    is it legal to that ? is not botting or somthing ? how to put and remove items without getting inside the ah ?
    btw i have the proof ( video recorded ) .
    thank you and sorry if it's the wrong place to ask .

2. Nothing happened to him because he wasn't guilty. Nobody can put/removei tems from AH without moving, don't be absurd.
    Undercutting people is allowed and if he has enough time to do it he can.
    It's considered botting only once you manage to record him doing SAME EXACT ROUTE from AH>Mailbox>AH>Mailbox.. several times in a row.

3. he can put and remove items without moving and i ll record more video if you want ... check this record :)

4. As you can see he's hugging the wall. He's clearly interacting with the NPC by using weird camera angles so he can actually see the NPC inside and since he's near enough to her he can talk to her. That's not hacking.

5. What are you looking at? I see no links lol

6. What are you looking at? I see no links lol
    It was removed because he posted proof he posted in a report (that he made), which is against the rules.

7. It's possible he has the auctioneer as target, and uses keybind to interact with target (can be found under keybinds for all to use). Hugging the wall allows him to be within the interaction range.

8. Yeah you can easily do that wit /tar "name of auctioneer" macro and interact with target keybind. You just press 2 buttons and ah is open from the outside.

9. what i dont understand is how this gives him any advantage or what your problem is with that. if he stands inside the ah or outside, why do you care?