1. Lost Characters

Last time I was in this server in 2015. Than Start playing in official server.. Hate new chapters.
    I come back few days ago, but can't find my characters. Can anyone to help me?
    I head "Royal Scepter of Terenas II", "Swift Nether Drake" and others (You can see it in my profile page).
    I need my chars..

2. on which realm were you playing? Most likely that realm do not exist anymore (because closed or merged)

Btw, if you have donated, I guess you can get back the coins spent on "Store" by opening a support ticket on website:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> support -> create ticket -> general issue

3. I have the same problem, but I am unable to make a new ticket.. The ticket mechanism is a bit buggy, I cant seem to be able to select ticket category other than Ban Apeal, but I got no bans to select from, thus making me unable to create ticket.

I wanted to play again on Warmane, but cba to lelvel all the chars again, qq... GMs, please help, restore my chars, please.

4. @Gzerx0 that kind of website "ticket" support is for premium accounts.

In your case you may send an email to [email protected] for support

Btw in your case when did you play last time?
    On which realm?
    Did you look for your character just on website or even by logging with a game client?

5. Eh... I played 3 years ago last time, and I am pretty sure it was on Lordaeron. I had few characters, one capped and 2 low lvls i think.

I will send an email, thank you for the suggestion. And I didn't log in into the game itself, just was browsing here and looking for them.

I hope to see them live again. :)

6. Eh... I played 3 years ago last time, and I am pretty sure it was on Lordaeron. I had few characters, one capped and 2 low lvls i think.

I will send an email, thank you for the suggestion. And I didn't log in into the game itself, just was browsing here and looking for them.

I hope to see them live again. :)
    because of inactivity they might have been deleted if you are not premium and they were below lvl 30

If above lvl 30 they are not deleted, just flagged for a rename. That is why you can not see them on website (they have no name atm)

You need to log with a client -> once you try to log a character you will be able to set a new name