1. Hey its me again guys, i need your help again

Hey you might remember me from this post > http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=439867

Well im in a pickle once again.

Currently, while fully gemmed out with armor pen, with DBW and Banner of Victory i have 95% armor penetration.
    Here's the issue, im at a cross roads of what i should run.
    Should i:
    1) Run the setup mentioned above
    2) Run DBW and DV since i don't have 100% armor pen and DVs proc is just superior
    3) Re-gem into crit/str. and run 50% armor pen with DBW and Needle-Encrusted Scorpion since its' proc gives me 100% armor pen
    ???

Also thanks everyone who replied to the last post about gearing up, you really helped out alot.

Armory > http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Edited: December 9, 2021 Reason: Added a link to my armory

2. Armor penetration all the way, but never overcap.
    Also, make sure you're hit capped.

3. Hard to say if DV or Banner of Victory is better.
    BoV bring's you closer to the arp cap but DV ilvl is significant higher.
    I assume that DV will give you more DPS.

4. Without the rest of your gear it's hard to tell,but most likely the best is to go with DC+DBW.

In any case,i wouldn't go with #3,simply because arp trinket proc setups are way too unreliable for me(unless it's for lower gear levels like T9 or lower,where arp on gear is harder to get),and proccing the trinket at the wrong time can flush your damage done down the drain,while the passive arp is always there.
    Edited: December 9, 2021

5. Without the rest of your gear it's hard to tell,but most likely the best is to go with DC+DBW.

In any case,i wouldn't go with #3,simply because arp trinket proc setups are way too unreliable for me(unless it's for lower gear levels like T9 or lower,where arp on gear is harder to get),and proccing the trinket at the wrong time can flush your damage done down the drain,while the passive arp is always there.
    I added a link to my armory to the original post, totally forgot to do that the first time around.
    I'm only missing the EOF legs and helm, other than that most of my pieces are either EOT gear or a drop from ICC 10/25 nm

6. I added a link to my armory to the original post, totally forgot to do that the first time around.
    I'm only missing the EOF legs and helm, other than that most of my pieces are either EOT gear or a drop from ICC 10/25 nm
    I would go with DC+DBW.