1. I agree at least in Lordaeron. Even if you ask something you don't know but someone with +2000h at WoW obviusly know but they treat you like a piece of sh** when you ask that kikd of things. They don't want to teach you, they just want you to do your job properly but without any explanation.
    Thats why I'm playing alone right now I don't like to feel inferior cz people thunk they're superior beings.

2. I agree at least in Lordaeron. Even if you ask something you don't know but someone with +2000h at WoW obviusly know but they treat you like a piece of sh** when you ask that kikd of things. They don't want to teach you, they just want you to do your job properly but without any explanation.
    Thats why I'm playing alone right now I don't like to feel inferior cz people thunk they're superior beings.
    That's cause Lordaeron's community is based around Veteran and Hardcore players. On top of that, 100% of the time Google can answer your question. I'll never understand why so many people on these servers expect other players to babysit them. Im here to play the game; I'm not here to teach you how to play. I have no desire to spend my time trying to explain who, what, where, when, or why something is, when you can spend your own time looking up the answers. Don't know raid mechanics? Google them. Don't know where and item comes from? Google it. Want to know what gems/enchants you need? Google it.

Grow up. Stop expecting everyone else to solve your problems and solve them yourself.

3. That's cause Lordaeron's community is based around Veteran and Hardcore players. On top of that, 100% of the time Google can answer your question. I'll never understand why so many people on these servers expect other players to babysit them. Im here to play the game; I'm not here to teach you how to play. I have no desire to spend my time trying to explain who, what, where, when, or why something is, when you can spend your own time looking up the answers. Don't know raid mechanics? Google them. Don't know where and item comes from? Google it. Want to know what gems/enchants you need? Google it.

Grow up. Stop expecting everyone else to solve your problems and solve them yourself.
    Of course I will do as you wish master.

4. Of course I will do as you wish master.
    Instead of sarcasm you could indeed use google. WotLK is 10+ years old,there are countless guides out there for all the classes,specs,encounters,addons etc,including the ones on the forum. People stream clears(guild or randoms),you can find youtube videos for clears,so any improved/different strat can be easily found,information is way easier to obtain than in 2010.
    The age of the expansion is the main reason why class leaders in guilds aren't really a thing on warmane(or any other pserver for that matter),and why people will generally tell you to do your own research. You can ask people how they deal with advanced stuff,but the basics you have to get a grasp on by yourself.

5. There are two sides for this.

Sure, the expansion is old, you can Google, yadda-yadda, but some people might be playing for the first time and want to have fun, not have to get a WoWHead degree before character creation.

On the other hand, Frostmourne is a server with a very specific purpose: progression. It has a predetermined lifetime and resets when that's over. People play in it because they want to experiment progression again, people compete for Realm First achievements and other things. It's probably the least suitable server for someone who has to learn everything, which by definition would mean holding back the people who want to progress. It's fine if you go play on it with a full group of friends or even a guild of like-minded people who have no interest in following the progression, but when you join random people who have no obligation to deal with your inexperience you can't really blame them for expecting you to have joined the server knowing what would be expected.

PS: For the case of Lordaeron, by the way, it's a very similar case. While there's no time limit, the server is tuned up, meant to provide a challenge for experienced players. So while on one hand you don't have to worry about the server resetting and people playing on a schedule, you're expected to know how to play better than in a regular server when you go do end game content, since you have to compensate for the extra difficulty with skill and resource management.

6. All the points made are just reflections on personal grievances. Guild leaders' affairs, as long as they don't actively attempt to detriment a player, are private concerns. The content of your post has nothing to do with morality.

7. Dont ask for 5k gs? Really? My guild did ICC10 tonight with most of our core raiders at about 5.1-5.3k GS. We couldn't get past Saurfang and had a LOT of wipes on Marrowgar (gunship and deathwhisper were fine, but the danged enrage timers on the other bosses...it's tight). And that's with us being above 5k GS. So basically you want guild leaders to bring people who are undergeared to wipe a lot in ICC? Yeah, okay. Go ahead and make your own guild and run it if you think you can do better than all the guild leaders on Frostmourne. Have fun.
    If you properly play around the mechanics of Saurfang by positioning and kiting the adds, you can easily do the fight with subpar gear/dps. It's only a dps check to an extent, the remainder is mechanical. The more dps/gear you have, the less considerate you have to be of the mechanics.

8. If you properly play around the mechanics of Saurfang by positioning and kiting the adds, you can easily do the fight with subpar gear/dps. It's only a dps check to an extent, the remainder is mechanical. The more dps/gear you have, the less considerate you have to be of the mechanics.
    But muh zerg tactics!!!!!444fourfour

For real though,nicely summed up. Use CC,use kiting,use snares,don't let the beasts hit anyone with or without their buff. This fight heavily depends on ranged dps doing their job,however melee can help out here and there(HoJ from pallies,Piercing Shout from fury,unholy dks using pestilence when the adds spawn so they get the magic damage debuff up and running - they can also spec into Desecration for some minor dps sacrifice in exchange for the aoe slow,tanks can taunt back an add if they're far away enough so that rdps spends more time dps-ing instead of kiting,prot pally can use Avenger's Shield to daze them yada yada).

9. In pugs when you say most of the tactics, it goes by: ''We don't do that here''.

10. I havent yet been able to join a group for ICC and i just made it to 5k gs, that being said 5k gs is completely fine requirement for ICC

11. I havent yet been able to join a group for ICC and i just made it to 5k gs, that being said 5k gs is completely fine requirement for ICC
    As 5k you should be doing toc25 normals and heroic for getting better gear to prepare for icc. Unfortunately, toc25 seems to require even more gear than icc does. So you have higher chances of joining icc than toc. Good luck tho...

First 12