1. Dear guild leaders of Frostmourne , most of you are not morally eligible .

Thats it .Try to be less toxic , dont kick guild members over joining pugs , dont ask 5k gear for icc in the first week , spend enough time to make sure all members get into raids , if you cant , appoint a trusted member(s) to do it . feel free to take from the pugs , when you are out of people for the guild runs , instead of cancelling the raid . and be a little more active in the first weeks of a new season .

2. Why are you telling guild leaders how to run their guilds? All the things you take issue with I have seen reasonable guilds enforce. Guild members not burning saves on pugs? That's a standard policy for many guilds. Asking 5k gs for an ICC? Very reasonable, I won't take less than that unless I know the player in question has the ability already. Guilds will take what they need, and take trusted members over untested members, that's just logical. Why jeapordize the smoothness of their runs just to make sure all their members get into raids? Most guilds I know, if they have more demand than spots, they just make more runs later in the week. And finally, pugs are cancer, so I don't blame a guild for calling it if they have 50-60% attendance rather than pugging (although I agree pugging is a good way to find new players if you are forced into it.)

3. Dear Thornbyy,

Make your own guild.
    One that's not toxic. Run behind every member with wet wipe and take care if they gear themselves up for ICC. You can allow your members to pug and then fill your empty slots on guild raid day with pugs, because that makes much sense.

I want to see for how long your moral beacon of a guild will actually exist, not even talking about clearing anything.

4. Dont ask for 5k gs? Really? My guild did ICC10 tonight with most of our core raiders at about 5.1-5.3k GS. We couldn't get past Saurfang and had a LOT of wipes on Marrowgar (gunship and deathwhisper were fine, but the danged enrage timers on the other bosses...it's tight). And that's with us being above 5k GS. So basically you want guild leaders to bring people who are undergeared to wipe a lot in ICC? Yeah, okay. Go ahead and make your own guild and run it if you think you can do better than all the guild leaders on Frostmourne. Have fun.

5. Dont ask for 5k gs? Really? My guild did ICC10 tonight with most of our core raiders at about 5.1-5.3k GS. We couldn't get past Saurfang and had a LOT of wipes on Marrowgar (gunship and deathwhisper were fine, but the danged enrage timers on the other bosses...it's tight). And that's with us being above 5k GS. So basically you want guild leaders to bring people who are undergeared to wipe a lot in ICC?
    Maybe bring good but undergeared players instead of overgeared but bad players?

6. Players make the guilds what they are , a guild is not just one or two leaders , its a community of players they shouldnt make stupid rules they should do whats best and beneficial for everyone , thats why guilds are founded in the first place , otherwise the old and the new members of the guild will drop one by one and the guild will end up being dead , Its such a responsibility to be a guild leader because other people's time is in your hands .

Now ICC 10 can be done with lower than 5k gear , Pretty sure about at least first 3-6 bosses (in the first week that would be a medium to good progress )

I dont get it how does it make sense to rather lose your raid IDs than taking pugs in your raids ? if you dont have enough attendance or if you even dont have enough eligible members to sign up for raids , you cant wait for recruitment , you better do the raid with 40%-60% success and 50% pug membership rather than losing the ID .

7. I would , gladly . If I find a few co-founders Im definitely up for it . I just have to wait for new realm .

8. Leader decides what the main objectives of the guild will be. Then he finds people who agree and want to do the same.
    Obviously that guild wanted to do guild raids, not some half pugs and manage all the finding pugs and crap. He did not create a guild to keep pugging. Did you suck it out of your finger or taking pugs was usual practice - they lied to you so you agree to join? You should have offered to look for good people to fill the raid next week. Instead you write some bonkers stuff on forums. If I say "my guild will do X at this and that time", I look for people and they say "yes, I want to do X at this and that time". Then 10 of them say, "sorry guild leader, you are so toxic omg, we will do Y, we are community and your rules are stupid". Anther 10 say "toxic leader pls, I already did X with pugs 5 mins ago, what's wrong with you?".

Please don't make a guild, we have enough suffering already in this world.

9. Maybe bring good but undergeared players instead of overgeared but bad players?
    Considering you have no idea of the skill level of our players, yea, okay. Whatever you say.

10. Considering you have no idea of the skill level of our players, yea, okay. Whatever you say.
    Considering you had troubles with the first tier of a raid that was aimed at players geared around two tiers of gear(ie 219-226) before it,i have a decent picture in my mind.

11. Considering you had troubles with the first tier of a raid that was aimed at players geared around two tiers of gear(ie 219-226) before it,i have a decent picture in my mind.
    Yea, not on Warmane, with the normal mode bosses having twice their HP, more than their retail heroic counterparts and a 1/3 lower enrage timer (6mil vs 13mil and 9min vs 6min). Shows how your picture is flatout wrong. You clearly don't play seasonal or maybe you'd know this already.

I challenge you to go into ICC10 with a guild full of 219-226 gear and down a single boss. Hell, do it with full 232 gear from the 5man instances. If you can't, maybe stop talking since you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Guilds are already asking for 5.5k+ because Warmane inflates the fights.

12. Yea, not on Warmane, with the normal mode bosses having twice their HP, more than their retail heroic counterparts and a 1/3 lower enrage timer (6mil vs 13mil and 9min vs 6min). Shows how your picture is flatout wrong. You clearly don't play seasonal or maybe you'd know this already.
    Before Frostmourne,there was Lordaeron. I wish you were there for the OG buffed release,man,that was something else.

It's also bold talking about inflating fights when i could bet my house on it that guilds were/are abusing bugs left and right till they get fixed. Or you're gonna tell me NONE bugged Muradin/Saurfang,NONE removed DBS mark with HoP/Bubble/IB etc etc?

I challenge you to go into ICC10 with a guild full of 219-226 gear and down a single boss. Hell, do it with full 232 gear from the 5man instances. If you can't, maybe stop talking since you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Guilds are already asking for 5.5k+ because Warmane inflates the fights.
    You mean like <Undergeared> who did 8/12 10m in FULL 200 ilvl gear? Sure,they were using the 30% buff,but you should know how much the difference is between dungeon gear and even Naxx gear,and how the buff scales exponentially with better gear.

Maybe,as the saying went during getting used to 10/25m raids during TBC,you need to "trim the fat".

13. No but seriously if you get locked for a raid you are supposed to do with guild, ofc they are gonna replace you. Also frostmourne is an hardcore server, even worse than lorda because it's seasonal so you are pressed into doing things fast. Dont expect guilds to cater to your needs.

14. Its been awhile, but iirc it use to be 5.4k min for icc runs lol. Has it gotten lower? I dont remember many runs back then for 5k peeps so this is a step forward in a way for the community. :D

15. Guilds are made up of many people

12 Last