1. Huge latency problem

Anyone else experiencing sudden latency problem? I ve been playing on warmane for several years and all of sudden 2 days ago i ve got latency going from 1k ms up to 20k to the point when its completely uplayable. This has been happening during entire day, doesnt matter if the server is or isnt full, ive still got huge lags. The problem isnt in my internet since other games work just fine and my internet speed isnt bad either, tried reinstalling and changing game/wifi settings, nothing worked. Anyone else having this problem?

2. Hello,

We had same problem as you, I tryed to write a ticket with this problem and GM just said me, they dont have any issues with server...

Our problem took 4 days and it fixed somehow by itself, so try to wait few days

3. I have the same issues, out of a sudden it starts spiking for like 2-3 sec

4. The server has been working fine. More often than not, it's your ISP and area. There are things called peak hours, throttled connections, and sub-par personal equipment. Just because 5% of people playing experience lag that doesn't mean it's server side. When the servers start having issues, a Dev (or someone else from Warmane) will post a forum message or literally put it on the main page so you see it when you log in.