1. [A] <Guardians of Justice> | Project 80 | Casual Raiding | Social Guild

Hello and welcome to <Guardians of Justice>

About us
    Guardians of Justice is an established casual raiding guild with a large social community.

We are a (sometimes) mature group that focuses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other and enjoy each other’s company. We look to do a bit of everything from dungeons to raids to events and whatnot. But for us, what makes it enjoyable is doing it with guildies and having a good time while doing it.

What we offer
    We aim to create a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.

We might not be the most hardcore raid guild, probably far from it - but we do take our raiding seriously and do everything in our power to push ourselves and improve.

• PROJECT 80 (Thursdays @ 19.30 server time)
      We have developed a concept whose purpose is to run raids with only level appropriate gear, starting from Naxxramas and working our way through all the tiers in consectutive fashion. We will be grinding out all our own gear in raids and progressing when we feel able to tackle the next tier. Along the way, we plan to do plenty of hard or desirable achievements like “Dedicated Few”, “Undying/Immortal”, “Herald of the Titans” and more.
      (Yes, it is essentially like Frostmourne server, but seeing as we play on Icecrown - we decided to make our own here. More info to be found on our Discord server, link at the bottom).

• TotC/ICC/RS
      We also look to do gearing/progression raids of TotC/ICC weekly in hopes of grinding our way to "Bane" and Ruby Sanctum.

We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or lack of experience, so whether you are already bis or not even level 80 yet - we will gladly welcome you and help you to learn and progress.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (leveling, casual, social, pvper, raider), we have room for you all!

Aside from that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table.

Requirements
    We have but one requirement. You have to be a good person - anything else we can teach.

So, whether you are a casual or social player, if you like to game, hang out and raid in a friendly cheerful environment - then come join us.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/RMQVUYBSBV

/Sincerly from all of us at <Guardians of Justice>
    Edited: January 12, 2022

2. We will be starting Project80 next week in Tier 7, and are well underway to building an entire 25m roster.

We are however still missing a few select classes/roles:

- Holy Priest or Resto Shaman
    - Retribution Paladin

So if the project might be something for you - stop by the server and have a chat, we would love to have you with us!

Cheers
    Edited: January 12, 2022

3. I want to be part of it, how I can? Here is a little description of me:
    I'm an old WotLK player who enjoys playing WoW as a story and also enjoy the little things and take progress calmly and patiently. So I ditch the original WoW and came here for some old-time WoW adventures. I'm on Icecrown with two more friends. We are not the most pro players around here, but we enjoy failing and trying over and over just like the old days. Sorry, that's my roleplayer mindset, ha! If you want to join us, you are invited to experience this game in the best way. Or if you have an Alliance's guild that we can join, let us know! Oh, and I'm Zero. You can contact me on discord (ZeroH#3976). Greetings!

4. Hey Zero,

We already talked yesterday and as I said - you are very welcome to join, we would love to have you with us!

5. We started Project80 last week, unfortunately only a 10m. Did full cleared Naxx10 with 1 death as KT - or we would have achieved Undying on our very first run.

We are still looking to build an entire 25m roster.

We are however still missing a few select classes/roles:

- Blood DK (Unh OS)

- Hunter
    - Boomkin
    - 2x Shadow Priest

- Resto Druid
    - Disc Priest

So if the project might be something for you - stop by the server and have a chat, we would love to have you with us!

Cheers
    Edited: January 21, 2022

6. Amazing guild! Worth your consideration if you like the social, relaxed side of WoW. Atmosphere 10/10!

7. Might i ask how much gs are the requirements or you are looking for skilled players?

8. Might i ask how much gs are the requirements or you are looking for skilled players?
    Hi Miti,

To join the guild - there are no gs requirements - you dont even have to be level 80. We welcome anybody and will gladly help teach what you might not know :)

9. Is guild still active? I would love to join😊

10. You are both very welcome to join, drop by the discord server and we will get invites sorted :)