1. Why raven hill cemetery is now a sanctuary zone? Since when Warmane is against world pvp? Are we really going in that direction?

2. It's not so much putting "anyone" in the queues, it's the lack of communication options. With 4 groups inside and both factions, my raid leader was alliance and we couldn't even talk to each other. I could only heal 15 people during the majority of it due to them not understanding they needed to split into quadrants by raid group and just being everywhere.

Overall it's one of the sloppiest, least interesting events I've ever played.

Side note: I'm currently in an accelerated eye of the storm all by myself, alone. with nobody else in the lobby.
    I can't speak for your experience, but at least here, extra communication wasn't going to overcome the top 20-30 doing less than half the dps of the top 5, sitting around 3-4k. We barely made it past wave 5 on one of the best attempts and as the fire closed in, another wave spawned.

That's the thing that gets me most. If *anyone* can queue, it feels like a huge mistake to make it a dps race where the majority is expected to do 5k dps. Would coordination help? Sure, but you'll still be stuck with similar issues even if you split up, composition-wise.

3. One of the worst events of all the online games I have ever played, including other private servers.

As easy as giving 2 frosts per day, the possibility of a mount and some scrolls and we would all be happy.

4. We farmed 100+ bunnies, nothing. you can't even loot em. Anyone got the carrot through farming bunnies?

5. Same problem with my raid. GM pls help us solving this Bunny mistery! :)

6. i only gonna say ty for panda BUT plssssssss how to destroy scav clue scrolls?? someone help me, or what do i do with it...
    I'm desperate

7. i only gonna say ty for panda BUT plssssssss how to destroy scav clue scrolls?? someone help me, or what do i do with it...
    I'm desperate

But them to bank, after the event they will poof from alone :)

8. December 21 -> January 6 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses. Total coins received is displayed within the donation interface.

So when i log into the account there is no code there, donated for more then 200 coins this year, where can i get the promotion code?

9. December 21 -> January 6 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses. Total coins received is displayed within the donation interface.

So when i log into the account there is no code there, donated for more then 200 coins this year, where can i get the promotion code?
    what you quoted has nothing to do with promo code. the gifts/promo code are available on jan 1st. what you quoted talks about bonus coin values based on donation rank, up to 40%

10. the new BGs are really fun, u dont need to be a high geared pvp player for this
    i wish more ppl would join them, with this jumps and your speed increase, the instant res on gy

haha thats what we need around the year :D
    cya and nice holidays

11. thanks for making raven hill cemetery a sanctuary zone. I'm sure being killed numerous times to do event wouldn't make it a pleasant thing. it's a pity some sick players enjoy staying there for hours and killing other players 10v1 in there.

12. Deathrun

How can I play the deathrun mode?

13. **** event, 1% of the server will be able to take advantage of these events, the only one that everyone will be able to take advantage of are the bgs events

14. I want to express my gratitude for the events. Wramane's staff spoiled the kids with the events from the last 1-2 years. Remember that the main goal is to have fun and experience something different, not to take free stuff with few clicks.
    Note to the staff: if you decide to make events in the future please have in mind that there are players who will do anything to ruin the events for the other players ( like camping some spot so others can't progress or using mammoths on the npcs, etc).

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last